Chapter 123

★ The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 123

"Be careful what you do."

"I'm really not going to say anything."

I turned my gaze away from Aiden Lee, who had a sulky face and looked at Yu Chan-hee.

"Yu Chan-hee, take care of him and yourself. It's similar to <Design Your Idol>, once something is filmed, you never know when and how it will be used and spread. You know that once it comes out of your mouth, you can't take it back."

"Yes!"

"No, don't do this... ... ."

Next to Aiden Lee, who was feeling aggrieved, Yu Chan-hee nodded vigorously with an earnest look on his face. I sighed softly as I watched Yu Chan-hee lead Aiden Lee out of the shop with an expression as if he had been given a mission.

'Are you really okay?'

As spoilers were released a lot not long ago and the pre-released edited version was released much earlier than planned, I couldn't help but worry about Aiden Lee's unexpected behavior.

Fortunately, the spoilers were edited well thanks to Yourone, which was actually beneficial for promoting the group, but it would not be good for things like this to happen often in the long run because it lowers expectations.

'... Honestly, I don't think I can stop that guy.'

In any case, we should try to prevent it as much as we can.

Although I gave a new quest to Yu Chan-hee, who knew how to adapt to the situation, I couldn't completely give up my worries as both of them had the personality to not be defeated by anyone in their sudden rush.

'There is a possibility that the combination of the two will produce strange synergy.'

However, I had no choice but to believe that everything would be taken care of now, so I had no choice but to wait and see.

"I guess Serim and Danwoo arrived safely, too."

"Those two will do really well, so don't worry."

"Yes, so will we."

I was looking towards the door where the two of us left, but immediately turned my head to Do Ji-hyuk's words. Do Ji-hyuk, who was looking down at his cell phone, seemed to have confirmed the contact between Cheon Se-rim and Ju Dan-woo who had arrived in the group chat room.

Kang Hyun-jin, who had just finished setting his hair next to me, said that as if it was natural, and I readily agreed. Certainly, unlike Aiden Lee, Yu Chan-hee, Cheon Se-rim, and Ju Dan-woo who have very upright behavior, so there was nothing to worry about.

Rather, there was something else to worry about.

"Then let's go now. They said there's waiting outside."

That's us today.

* * *

After <Design Your Idol> ended with an unprecedented hit, the entertainment departments of each broadcasting company, which is sensitive to issues and trends, sent numerous love calls to OneDear, who had not even debuted yet.