Chapter 171

★ The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 171

The exposer, who identified himself as the youngest writer working at <Catch Talent> at the time, began the story with photographic evidence that could roughly verify his identity.

Accordingly, the controversy over Kang Hyun-jin, which was slowly increasing his size, had no choice but to be stopped.

The reason was simple.

-At that time, all those who should have been punished were punished, and all those who should have suffered, suffered. Not a single person was disciplined unfairly.

The production team clearly communicated everything. In fact, there was another hidden beneficiary of the manipulation. What I'm trying to get at here... Just let other people live in peace. Catch Talent industry workers are being ridiculed for no reason.

So, I give it to you here, the truth you so desperately want.

The exposer attached to his post a list of who the production crew of <Catch Talent> had contacted directly at the time.

Music MeTubers, indie singers, vocal and dance students who have become a hot topic, and even trainees from entertainment companies.

There were cases where the agency directly requested cooperation from the production team, but evidence of the production team's efforts to somehow secure a 'stable' cast by creating a list was only made public after several years.

Most of the people on the list either did not appear on <Catch Talent> at all or if they did appear, they left the show early on. Some of them had already been revealed to have received benefits when the controversy over the manipulation of <Catch Talent> broke out.

However, among them, people could discover the names of notable people.

-Wowww they said you were innocent~~~~ People rooted for you because of your so-called unfair treatment, and now your name is on print~~~~ There really was no agreement with the production team... ㅠㅠ

It was Lee Gyu-bin created controversy by mentioning <Catch Talent> again.

It was revealed that the person who had clearly mentioned Kang Hyun-jin and pleaded his innocence was in fact, the beneficiary of manipulation.

Here, the additional exposer added that those contacted by the production team at the time and confirmed to appear agreed on how far they would advance based on importance and popularity.

Some people reached the top 10, and some even reached the preliminary round. Everyone received big and small benefits, and adjustments were made to the broadcast amount. How far they would advance depended on the situation; only a few participants were significantly adjusted.

It is said that the people whose names are on the list but who left early were people who initially came with an agreement but then gave up midway.