Chapter 142

-★ The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 142

RPR

-Yoo-ha, wouldn't it be possible to revive that with ragu sauce??? Is there bread among the ingredients??? You can make that into a sauce and eat it with bread or pasta!!

"Ragu sauce?"

Something caught my attention among the posted chats.

-YES RAGU SAUCE.

-Didn't Aiden just put beef and pork in stir-fried pork?? Then it'll be okay

-check if tomato sauce is in the seasoning corner.

-You can think of ragu sauce as a pasta sauce! It will be a convenient substitute for meat sauce!

It was an unfamiliar name, but I thought I knew what it meant, so I followed the viewers' instructions and headed to the corner with spices and seasoning sauce.

Everything was prepared, from basic ingredients, including salt, pepper, and red pepper paste to the kinds of herbs Aiden Lee used for baking in foil and canned tomatoes.

"I have some canned tomatoes. Would this be okay? What else should I take care of?"

Then chats poured out as if they had been waiting.

-Celery basil and chicken stock

- Add crushed canned tomatoes and some oyster sauce!!!

-Pepper and sugar.

- !!!! u can also add red wine if you have it!!!

-Gochujang, soy sauce, and red pepper powder ssamjang

-Add ginger to make it spicy

-Tzuran.

- White chocolate chips! Trust me.

However, it had to be filtered out here as well. Because it seemed like answers and traps were coming up alternately in the chat window.

"Ah, Mr. Yoo-ha~! How will we deal with this?"

"Yellow team food is getting more and more exciting!"

Leaving behind the two MCs and Cheon Serim's voice relaying the situation with an excited face as if trying to find my aptitude, I watched the chat window closely. I prioritized the ingredients that came up in common.

These seemed to be essential ingredients, as the most common items included canned tomatoes, herbs such as basil and celery, minced garlic, and pepper.

'Red wine... Well, there isn't any.'

Even if it was used for cooking since it was idol content, there seemed to be no mainstream attention yet. I put down all the ingredients I brought with me on the table.

"..."

I faced another dilemma.