Chapter 153

★ The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 153

As I broke up with Baek Yi-hyeon and headed to the car, I couldn't help but feel dirty.

'I don't need a savior.'

As was the case during <Design Your Idol>, the person I am now was not the type of person to reject Baek Yi-hyeon's offer or refuse his 'assistance' or 'help'.

No matter how much I didn't want it, I had no power not to accept it when Baek Yi-hyun said he would do something for me. If I say no, he'll find a way to attract aggro towards me. 

'If that bastard mentions it, I have no choice but to be swayed by what he mentions, and when he inserts it into me, what I insert into it. That's the difference between me and Baek Yi-hyeon now.'

Even if it was helpful in the activities of an idol named 'Won Yoo-ha', it still felt unpleasant to be led by someone to do what someone told me to do, regardless of my will.

Ultimately, I don't know what will happen to me if I get swayed like that and Baek Yi-hyeon's review gets messed up.

The fact that I could not coordinate my activities on my own and that I could be swayed by Baek Yi-hyeon at any time warned me of an instinctive danger. It seemed like a sign that he could end my life at any time.

Therefore, when I entered the car, I felt as if I had been threatened rather than receiving a good offer.

"Ah, as expected."

"... ... ?"

Aiden Lee clicked his tongue with a face that seemed like he knew that would happen.

"What?"

Aiden Lee sighed and answered.

"Look at your condition. It got worse, right?"

"... ... ."

I didn't refute it. I just got into the car and closed the door. Soon, the car started moving smoothly, and the manager who was driving opened his mouth with an expression of curiosity.

"You said you and Baek Yi-hyeon grew up together in an orphanage, right? Yoo-ha."

"Yeah."

"You're as close as real brothers?"

Instead of answering, I kept my mouth shut. Nevertheless, the manager's words continued incessantly.

"It seems like Baek Yi-hyeon cares about you a lot, Yoo-ha, and he seemed so happy to see you. Why didn't we meet during this promotion period? Did you sacrifice it because of the transfer? I wish we could film a challenge together... ... ."

"Hyung."

"Huh?"

"Red light."

"Oh!"