Chapter 90

★ The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 90

"... Trainee Won Yoo-ha from KRM Entertainment!"

"What?"

"10th place?"

"Yoo-ha is in 10th place?"

The name that was suddenly brought up caused an uproar inside the filming set. While everyone was muttering in shock, confusion, and surprise, I stood up silently.

No matter what the other trainees thought, there was only one emotion I felt as I walked onto the set following the MC's call.

'I lived.'

I am relieved that I somehow got past this round and that I got the opportunity to make it to the live broadcast without dying.

The other trainees seemed unable to hide their surprise at this result. I don't know if it was because I went from 1st place to 10th place or if they were disappointed because I made a good save when it was expected that my ranking would drop further.

'The more I think about it... It really is a good result.'

I was thinking that this ranking was promising. It was like proof that the fandom, which was thought to have been shaken during the controversy, was maintained to some extent.

Aside from me, there were many contestants who had high rankings, but their rankings suddenly dropped due to sudden events in the past or the amount of time they were broadcast. While the broadcast was in progress, the production crew repeatedly gave and discarded the narrative according to their taste.

The trainees pasts were also dark. At the last 2nd ranking announcement ceremony, one of the trainees who had always been in the top 10, similar to me, was found to have had a private instar account that gossiped about senior idols behind their backs, so he lost the support of his fans and was eventually eliminated.

'I'm happy.'

There were still shocked looks and sighs floating around the filming set, but on the contrary, I went to the MC's side with a slightly more optimistic mind.

"Trainee Won Yoo-ha has never been out of the top 5 every week, and he was the trainee who took first place in the last 2nd ranking announcement ceremony, so this ranking is bound to be surprising. This ranking may feel disappointing. Can you please tell me your thoughts?"

"First of all, thank you... ... ."

Just like last time, the 10th-place winners were given the opportunity to express their thoughts, and I accepted the microphone from the staff.

I took a moment to choose my words. While I was thinking about what to say, the first thing that came to mind were the words I heard a while ago.

-Yoo-ha, don't listen to bad things, only listen to good things. We trust you, just know that. I'll go with you until the end.