Chapter 148

★ The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 148

For the (former) idol makers who were existing viewers of <Design Your Idol> and have now become members of YourOne, there were several questions that remained unresolved even after watching the entire broadcast.

1. Why did Chan-hee suddenly want to become friends with Yoo-ha?

2. Why did Hyun-jin go from being hostile to Won Yoo-ha to suddenly becoming friendly to the point where he chose Yoo-ha as the person he was most thankful for on the live broadcast?

It was a fact that all viewers knew that the production team of <Design Your Idol> used devilish editing to make their rivalry and hostility more vivid than it actually was.

However, viewers were speculating that Yu Chan-hee, Kang Hyun-jin, and Yoo-ha might not actually be on good terms.

Even though it was edited more heavily than it actually was to stimulate the broadcast, I felt while watching the broadcast that the tension between Won Yoo-ha and Kang Hyun-jin was not completely false.

'So honestly, there was a lot of talk with the Shimngdan, Kang Hyun-jin, and Yu Chan-hee fandom.'

However, following his thoughts at the 3rd ranking announcement ceremony, Kang Hyun-jin mentioned Yoo-ha's name in the live finals. Yu Chan-hee expressed his gratitude to Yoo-ha in an interview, albeit clumsily, leaving fans bewildered.

-No, when did Hyun-jin and Yoo-ha become so close??? I'm embarrassed now; To be honest, I thought they hated each other because of ranks, not because of the broadcast;;

-What on earth happened that made our little one suddenly become a human? Producers, please just tell us. 

Of course, the conversations that led to the improvement in the relationship between Won Yoo-ha, Kang Hyun-jin, and Yu Chan-hee took place in a space where the camera was not present or turned off, as Won Yoo-ha intended.

Therefore, even if the production team wanted to save the show, there was no broadcast time to save it, so they had no choice but to include their interviews instead. At the same time, the production team expected a more specific story.

[What happened?]

[My Hyung helped me practice. I overcame the reverse position thanks to him... ... .]

[It seems like your relationship with trainee Won Yoo-ha has improved a lot.]

[I received a lot of help from Yoo-ha. I have a lot to be thankful for.]

Thanks to the fact that the two wisely kept quiet while giving credit to Won Yoo-ha, the production team also had no idea how they became friends.

In survival, extremely personal and sensitive issues are overinterpreted and edited. If that happens, there is no way to know what kind of editing will be done not only to themselves but also to Won Yoo-ha, who actually helped them, so Kang Hyun-jin and Yu Chan-hee just 'received help.' 

Therefore, there was a lot of discussion among fans about how they became friends and whether they were really close, and their curiosity was answered through this activity.