Chapter 124

★ The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 124

I lightly raised my hand in response to the manager's question. Then, there was a passing glance, soon followed by exaggerated exclamations.

"I heard about your history. Did you win the top spot in the idol team singing category? Am I right?"

"You're right."

"Besides, you graduated from one of the top three universities? Wow, the background is great too. After all, it's true that you can become the person you want to be, right?"

"I'm grateful for the positive feedback."

"However... There was a rumor that these were all parachutes?"

It was said in a joking manner, but it was clear that it was a tight-fisted effort, similar to the time with Do Ji-hyuk.

This is what the panel meant.

'I heard there was a story that you came in first place in the controversy about being a manipulative character because you sold your family life?'

It was said as if I was overly immersed in the concept, but in the end, it was a question that directly probed the controversy that followed me without any detour.

It was a question that no sane person could ask on any talk show, but Boss Hoho repeatedly used the concept as a weapon to ask these types of questions to the contestants.

"... ... !"

I could feel Kang Hyun-jin's body stiffening with tension, as he was more conscious than anyone else of the fabricated character controversy that had followed me.

Although he seemed worried about how I would react.

"That's right, parachute."

I didn't even try to avoid the thrown rice cakes.

"What?"

"Huh?"

The panelists asked back with a puzzled look, wondering if this was an unexpected agreement.

Most of the cast members so far have chosen to evade sensitive questions by bypassing them, slurring their words, and then biting at the panelists, but rarely breaking through the questions posed. Even more so if it's a rookie.

But I also had no intention of being asked that exact 'question'.

"I'm really worried. How on earth did you know?"

"Uh?"

"I have a back."

Rather, my purpose was to avoid the question cleverly.

"... ... ?"

The expressions on the panel's faces were puzzled by what I said in a serious tone. Without waiting for them to understand the situation, I spoke quietly.