Chapter 184

- The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 184

-Who decided the stage order ??? people are already making subtle comparisons with LON and OneDear? why feed into it ???

-I understand what Anet wanted and why they put the two together, but if they are going to put them together, it makes sense for LON to go last according because they're seniors.

-At this point, isn't grace repaid with revenge? How much did Hyun Ji-oh support and care for you when you were filming Design Your Idol? Can you honestly say that you did not receive any help in building awareness?

-Special stage with OneDear ??? Why is LON with the guys who already have so many benefits..? wthh?? whiever planned it is gonna quit.

The response from LON's fandom, Peony, was not good. It felt like something was about to explode.

'If it's the way it used to be... The feud between OneDear and LON should have started a long time ago.'

In fact, it seems like there were quite a few reactions like that behind the scenes.

The reason it hasn't surfaced until now is because each fandom has been patient for a long time.

It is a well-known fact not only to fans but also to the entire K-pop fandom that I was part of LON's debut group and therefore have a close relationship with LON members.

Additionally, Hyun Ji-oh frequently mentioned my name on ULive when <Design Your Idol> aired, there are no fans who don't know that Hyun Ji-oh and I are particularly close.

Therefore, despite feeling constant displeasure, YourOne and Peony did not try to cause direct friction.

However, the friction between OneDear and LON was not unusual.

'Because OneDear kept taking away the title held by LON.'

Just like Aydin did before regression, OneDear took over the title of 'best rookie of all time' from LON as soon as they debuted and set a new record in the first week of debut.

In addition, now that LON is in its second year, they have achieved the record of having the lowest annual sales record set with their most recent full-length album.

'Rather, you could say they've been patient for a long time.'

There would have been no choice but to be cautious.

All groups are fighting to increase each other's shares within it.

Therefore, whenever OneDear caught up with LON's moves and reporters excitedly compared the two groups directly, Peony must have felt quite tired and wary.

I guess the dissatisfaction that they had been enduring so much finally came out through this cue sheet incident. It was as if some kind of 'pretext' had been caught.

Of course, it wasn't just Peony who felt angry about this situation.

- why are you blaming the stage order on our kids? Even though OneDear produces its own productions, they don't plan the stage order ??? you guys just want a reason to get angry. it's so childish.

- You guys are so pathetic. Two of the best K-pop groups are performing together, and you're complaining ???

-I was holding back but you've gone too far trying to say Yoo-ha's debut was thanks to Hyun Ji-oh. Yoo-ha debuted because he had the ability. He didn't magically debut just because one of his old teammates said a few words. Why do you keep underestimating him?