Chapter 81

★ The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 81

I turned my head towards the sound. And my eyes met the unfamiliar face that was watching me from the other side of the camera.

"Omg... ... !"

"He saw me!!"

And the person taking the picture was not alone.

'... what?'

Even though all three of them met my eyes, they stood there without running away. Rather, when our eyes met, they seemed even more excited.

"Yoo-ha!"

As they shouted my name, they drew attention to the people inside the charnel house.

'I have to get out of here.'

Instead of opening my mouth, I quickly put on my hat and chose to leave.

Even as I walked out of the charnel house, I kept hearing voices calling my name from behind.

"Yoo-ha!"

"Yoo-yoo!"

"Hey!"

I got out of the ossuary completely and quickly headed to the bus stop. The three continued to pursue.

'... shit.'

Because of its secluded location, there were not even taxis around the ossuary. I quickly picked up my cell phone and called a taxi.

"Don't ignore people. We are your fans."

"Why are you in such a rush?"

I was caught up before I knew it, and I had no choice but to stand face-to-face with the three.

With giggling laughter, the three of them huddled close to each other, leaving only one person at a distance, and I took a step back. However, the three showed no signs of backing down and came closer.

Almost inches away, I opened my mouth to warn them.

"... I'm sorry, but please delete the picture."

"Eeekkk!! He spoke!"

"Ah, your voice is nice."

"Can't you take off your mask? It's summer, isn't it hot?"

The conversation didn't work.

"... ... ."

I couldn't help but feel distant for a moment at the attitude that seemed to focus only on their imagination rather than what I was saying.

After a moment of hesitation, I eventually opened my mouth again. The camera was still pointed at my face.