Chapter 13

The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 13

"The day has finally come."

"Ah~ it was so short and yet so long."

After the trainees' final recordings, the five mentors from <Design Your Idol> gathered together.

All of the mentors had calm faces at the thought that the grand finale was over, but on the other hand, they had a look of anticipation and tension because they had seen the trainees' efforts up close.

Among them, Jane had a face mixed with anticipation.

"I had students who were pretty quick to adapt. I look forward to it."

"I even saw talent revealed that was hidden in the level evaluation. After all, I guess people can't be evaluated from one experience."

"Ah, I think I know who it is."

"Shhh! You haven't seen the video yet! Quiet everyone!"

The mentors, who had laughed and chatted as if they were joking around, soon turned their attention to the screen hanging on the wall. From now on, they had to watch all the 100 videos of the trainees appearing in <Design Your Idol>.

"It will be a daunting task. One hundred people... Seeing this, there are many more to go."

"To think that only a few of these hundred will debut. I'm sorry. What should I do?"

Then, half for the camera and half for the truth, the mentors who talked about the hard work and desperation the trainees had shown for the past five days soon revealed what criteria they would each evaluate.

"I will focus on the efforts. How did you make the most effort in these five days and grow quickly?"

"Acquisition, adaptability. It is essential to survive in the fast-changing entertainment industry."

"Attraction and appeal. I evaluate how you interpret the song and radiate your atmosphere based on that."

That's how the mentors started playing the video with their standards set in their minds. The mentors carefully evaluated the trainees and did not forget to add appropriate comments.

"Hey, that trainee is really good? Why didn't we know?"

"Um, sorry... You did better than that in practice. It shows you are nervous."

"Everything is fine... It's just the vocals are lacking. You seem to have some bad habits, don't you?"

"It shows that you practiced less dancing. That's just a lack of effort."

"You're not betraying expectations, are you? Good, good!"

Each of the 100 trainees' information was written on a piece of paper, and their grades soon began to be assigned. During the 5-day training camp, each of them watched the changing skills of the trainees from the closest, so the mentors were both disappointed and amazed at times.

And finally, when the D-Class video evaluation began.

"Hahaha!"

"Ahaha, Zixuan trainee!"

The mentors burst into laughter when Zixuan struggled through the video evaluation and eventually fell. The appearance of getting up again after falling showed Zixuan's mild and foolish personality, bringing laughter to the stiff evaluation scene.