Chapter 32

The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 32

'It's definitely a disappointing result.'

The difference in on-site evaluation voting was not significant. The Powerade team scored 585 votes... we received 579 votes and came in 2nd place with a difference of 6 votes.

The Powerade team chose the debut song of a senior male idol group that was somewhere between the 1st and 2nd groups and competed.

The selected creative parts were choreography and lyrics, and after listening to the general story, it seemed that Kang Hyunjin was in charge of the choreography and Yu Chanhee was in charge of the lyrics.

Group 1 did not overly change the concept, added rap and slightly tweaked the lyrics to create more of a narrative, and also created a visually rich stage thanks to the large number of trainees specializing in dance.

Our team paid a little more attention to the vocal side. Should I say that they paid more attention to the visual side?

'There are many well-known members, so that must have influenced the vote.'

Kang Hyunjin and Yu Chanhee had the highest level of recognition among trainees in <Design Your Idol>.

In addition, Group 1 also included Class A trainees who briefly appeared on survival programs of other broadcasting companies in the past. As the main vocalist in this contest, he played his role well. As such, his familiarity meant that no team could beat him.

As it was before the broadcast had yet been released, the results were bound to vary depending on how popular most of them were. Our team will also get votes thanks to its popularity.

'We deserved 1st place.'

Aside from all that, the first team did well because it showed unrivaled cleanness.

It was a team that did not fall out as a whole, so these results were roughly expected from the time we monitored the stage.

"Trainee Yu Chanhee, the youngest of Group 1! How would you like to say a word about winning first place?"

"Uh, first of all, thank you so much to the idol makers who looked upon us prettily! I think it's true to say that you can't beat those who try. Everyone has worked really hard, and we will continue to do our best. I will never lose to anyone and always show you progress!"

... I'm still tired of that asshole

I didn't bother to avoid the gaze of Yu Chanhee, who was glancing at our group while holding the microphone and saying something. Because I knew he would be more than happy.

Looking to the side, Kang Hyunjin was also looking at us. As soon as our eyes met, I immediately looked away.

'..Oh.'

In that guy's case, I know why he hates me, but it's not something I did wrong or can't be solved, so it's ambiguous.

It seems probable that there will be a day when I will team up with them too.

'...The answer would be to avoid it as much as possible.'

If I became on the same team as them, the atmosphere of the group would be catastrophic anyway. I don't think I'm going to let only broadcasters obsessed with conflict look good, so if they have an idea, I'll avoid them.