Chapter 55

The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 55

-stop driving narratives design your dumbass

- no way are they trying to take away all the other kids screen time and replace it with Yoo-ha? Lol

- Seeing this stage, my confidence grows stronger. It's clear that DYI and Anet are pushing and manipulating KRM and Won Yoo-ha.

-Even in Catch Talent, the pre-determined rankings were informed of the mission first and had them practice, but it seems to be the same this time, too haha ​​Anet's record is not going anywhere.

-Yoo-ha do you wanna be better than everyone else?

'My kids were also called out like this.'

The high school fan turned off MeTube with a bad feeling.

CX, an idol group the high school student supported, was a group born from a survival program, similar to <Design Your Idol.>

When the high school student was an elementary school student, they cheered for a member with a relatively short trainee period. Still, in the survival program, whenever the trainee he was rooting for received a high rank, he saw malicious comments about manipulation and connections with the upper ranks.

As much as my heart burned for my favorite member in CX, the bad comments about <Design Your Idol> and Won Yoo-ha felt like my business.

After thinking for a while, the high school fan opened the Whisper app and searched for Won Yoo-ha's name in the search bar. He was curious about the reaction of existing K-POP fans.

When I searched for Won Yoo-ha's name, Idol makers who saw the stage, as well as K-pop fans watching the broadcast, showed mixed reactions.

Fortunately, the main reaction was not bad.

˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚

PRD: CRUDE OIL: ¬¬¬ When they say Crude Oil/Crude, they are referring to Won Yooha.

Crude can mean "Being constructed in a rudimentary or makeshift way." Referring to his image on <Design Your Idol> of being a trainee with an unfair advantage. If you describe someone as crude, you disapprove of them. Crude oil means an oil in its natural state before it has been processed or refined. So they are basically calling him a mid-rookie that only got this far due to connections.

This took way too long to figure out—screw Korean idol slang.

˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚

-It's a stage that will be counted as an all-time legend tbh I think the best was crude.

-Honestly, this time, Crude really surprised me. At first, I thought that his skills were too poor for a KRM + 5-year trainee, but I think he did the best this time.. How does he improve like this every quarter mission?

-I've watched The Key to Your Heart performance at least a hundred times. All the kids are really good, but I'm being fr the most impressive is Crude oil. He remains printed in my memory.

-I watched the video on MeTube, but I was captivated by Won Yoo-ha's direct cam and even stalked his fan pages.