Chapter 99

[JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER]

★ The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 99

Over the past month, Won Yoo-ha's fandom, Shimingdan, has been going back and forth between heaven and hell without stopping.

Among them, Homma had no idea how she had survived the past month.

Immediately after the fandom controversy broke out due to sasaengs, the fandom was shaken, and many people left the group, so I drank for several days.

The conversation with the office worker fan was also a sight to behold.

[Homma: I really trust Won Yoo-ha right now. I swear I didn't fail this time, too. Can't you just trust me a little and wait? You know, Yoo-ha is kind. There's no one this sincere. There must be something going on.]

[Office fan: Calm down, I'm sincere towards him, so you don't have to worry...]

Then, when the truth related to Won Yoo-ha was exposed and the shaken fandom stabilized, I felt happy but also bitter at the thought of the lost Won Yoo-ha's votes.

'I'm not saying it's bad to give your heart to a child who cares a little more.'

Nevertheless, Homma felt somewhat uneasy whenever she saw many fans who were giving votes to Won Yoo-ha because he was in a 'desperate' situation.

After the truth became known and some of the fans who left just before secretly returned, Yoo-ha's history was revealed in detail, and Shimingdan grew even bigger.

The remaining fans also became so-called 'cores' (OG) after experiencing a series of events. After learning about the past of the object of his affection, both inside and outside of Shimingdan, had no choice but to grow even more affectionate towards Won Yoo-ha.

Creativity is not bad because fans won't leave easily.

Moreover, voting for <Design Your Idol> is still taking place. Won Yoo-ha's debut was not yet certain as he fell from 1st place to 10th place.

However, considering Won Yoo-ha's 'past,' it was not clear whether it was a good thing for Won Yoo-ha to be given the image of being the growth story

'Isn't everyone going to watch Won Yoo-ha according to their own bias?'

You will want the image of a good child who is more than a little humble and grateful or goes too far because that's what people expect from a character with a 'poor' past.

It is natural for fans to impose an image on idols, but the risk of such a good kid image is too dangerous.

If Won Yoo-ha behaves even slightly wrongly, he will immediately be criticized.

-The view on Yoo-ha's is so pitiful, I can see why..;; To be honest, I feel a bit bad because all I see of Yoo-ha is his past. Aside from that, there are so many things to discuss about Yoo-ha, so why do they keep discussing Yoo-ha's difficult past?