Chapter 135

-★ The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 135

The moment you open your eyes under the bright light

A new sensation at your fingertips

When you reach that place between doubts and questions

-(I'm looking for you)

With a gentle movement, Won Yoo-ha extended the hand that was covering his face forward. An expression that changes in an instant, as if discovering something new while dreaming.

While the personal fan was admiring the face, Won Yoo-ha stood up from his seat and was absorbed into the formation that began to move dynamically by Cheon Se-rim, who held his outstretched hand. 

At the same time, Cheon Se-rim, who stepped forward, continued the flow of choreography shown by Won Yoo-ha just before.

-The time is now

Chasing the blurry shadow

-Run, take a breath of rawness

The beating of the heart that surrounds the whole body

As the sensuous synth sound captivated my ears, Aiden Lee's unique voice was added on top. Following Cheon Se-rim's whispering part, Aiden Lee steps forward as if receiving orders.

After that, Kang Hyun-jin and Do Ji-hyuk bumped their backs and moved away from side to side, and the members, standing apart at a fitting distance, slowly performed a group dance as they were merging.

-The path followed by utopia

Between the crossroads, choose one

-Among endless agony and doubts

A red glow in the mouth. Mmm

Among the members who showed dynamic group dance through movements using jumping, Kang Hyun-jin stepped forward.

A groovy bounce movement continues as if expressing the flowing melody line.

-Among endless agony and doubts

A red glow in the mouth. Mmm

-I reflected on the unfolding parallel lines

After that, Do Ji-hyuk steps forward and looks at the camera with languid eyes among the gathered members.

Afterward, Aiden Lee and Won Yoo-ha replaced Do Ji-hyuk, who was naturally sidelined.

Rhythmic pre-chorus. This is followed by Won Yoo-ha's voice, which seems to be whispering.

-Take me the utopia utopia

Lead me the utopia utopia

It's colorful, this is a new world

It's new, this is a new world

-Lead me to the place I dreamed of ah ah

-A new border before your eyes

I felt it the moment I raised my head