Chapter 88

The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 88
RPR

Like all the trainees who were close to Yoo-ha, Danwoo couldn't take his eyes off the recent situation.

The situation only seemed to get worse. On the anniversary of his parents' death, Yoo-ha was criticized by the public as rumors spread that he was the perpetrator despite being harmed by his sasaengs, and soon after, his past was exposed one after another.

And when Baek Yi-hyeon's interview finally broke out, Danwoo thought that Yoo-ha might want to leave <Design Your Idol>.

There were some who said that the incident that broke out at the perfect time and was planned to do to gain votes right before the live broadcast.

'That isn't true.'

Ju Danwoo didn't even think about that possibility. He trusted him. No questions asked.

Yoo-ha has not said a single word about his past since <Design Your Idol> began airing.

The fact that Won Yoo-ha's past was not the focus even though the production team had a lot of stories to drool over, probably means that Won Yoo-ha did not talk about it in the first place.

Won Yoo-ha, who had planned to quietly accept the villain narrative he gained in the third round of the competition. Despite everything, Yoo-ha stood for his beliefs.

Ju Danwoo truly cared about Won Yoo-ha.

'I would be lying if I said I agreed with him... but a part of me just wants Yoo-ha to be happy.'

It was easy to get a sense of how Yoo-ha would act in a situation where he had no intention at all, and which continued to worsen.

-Don't get off, Yoo-ha

-No matter what you do, it's your decision... I just don't want you to regret it.

Fortunately, Yoo-ha gave up his intention to leave the show and appeared at the third-ranking announcement ceremony today, but as he was met with eyes filled with suspicion, sympathy, and contempt, Ju Danwoo had no choice but to worry about him once again.

As it is known that favorable broadcast volume and narrative were obtained thanks to the relationship between Anet and KRM Entertainment from the beginning of the broadcast, there were many trainees who were secretly happy about Won Yoo-ha's fall.

However, regardless of what people think, Won Yoo-ha is once again attracting public attention.

If Won Yoo-ha survives the third-ranking announcement ceremony today, the production team will not miss any chances and will try to capture Won Yoo-ha on camera as much as possible during the training camp leading up to the live broadcast.

This was absolutely unwelcome for the trainees, who only had one chance left to make themselves known to the public.

"At this point, I think he should thank those sasaengs. I've never seen this show mentioned so much before."

"Did he plan for it to come out at the perfect time?"

"He's either lucky or a media expert."

Danwoo was startled by the words he heard and turned his head. Such talk was coming from among the gathered trainees.

The trainees quietly glanced at Won Yoo-ha. Although Yoo-ha must have heard them, he just sat silently in his chair without looking away.