Chapter 23

The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 23

After the concept was decided, practice went smoothly.

The choreography team seemed eager to create after hearing the final concept, and since the lyrics matched the overall concept, we could change the lyrics without changing the big picture.

Then, I made two unexpected discoveries.

"Great!"

The first thing I discovered was Ju Danwoo's unexpected skill.

"..."

At Aiden Lee's praise, Ju Danwoo lowered the lyrics paper in his hand with a slightly embarrassed face. He had an expression as if he had never dreamed that he would be toasted.

"The lyrics are good, and the flow is good."

"... I don't think there's anything more to fix here."

"I agree."

I also said so without trying to add anything more. At that, I saw Ju Danwoo holding the lyric paper, pausing and then nodding. He seemed to doubt whether what we were saying was true or if we were talking casually.

'... You're talented, really.'

Aiden Lee and Hwang Young-oh were genuinely amazed. Danwoo's skills were much stronger than I thought.

'Well, if he didn't have the talent, he couldn't have endured six years at that label...'

Since Siege Label is a rapper-oriented agency, it was clear that they had more stringent screening standards when it came to rap. Having endured as a long-term trainee for 6 years at such a Siege Label means that I have that kind of skills.

'I wonder why he doesn't show this talent.'

He has a good sense of rhythm, so he has a sense of making a flow, and he knows how to write rap lyrics according to the concept. Overall, the skills were solid without lacking in any parts.

But why were these strengths not visible on stage?

'... Is it stage fright?'

If you think about it, there is a big difference between practice and actual performance.

In the first-grade evaluation, it was partly because he came out with a concept that didn't suit him, but overall, there was a strong feeling that his skills weren't displayed correctly. In the second-grade evaluation, it went well, but after a short mistake in the middle, the back part was completely blown off.

'If it's not a matter of skill or talent... It's a classic confidence issue.'

Because of confidence, he cannot show 100% of his abilities.

I felt like I had to wait a little longer to see what Danwoo would show in this mission. Ultimately, it's up to him whether he can improve.

And the second discovery that I made following Danwoo,

"Yoo-ha, are you tired?"

It was Aiden Lee's needy attitude.

"... No, I'm fine."

"Really? a little..."

Aiden Lee frowned slightly and muttered.

"Something seems to be wrong... No, well, you can try again!"