Chapter 106

★ The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 106

"<Design Your Idol> is being broadcast live! Today, the final debut members selected directly by the idol makers will be revealed."

 Blue lights shot onto the stage, revealing us standing on top of it. Unlike usual, the trainees could not laugh despite the audience's cheers.

Finally, the last contest.

In extreme tension, the trainees only looked at the seats of the 'debut members' in front of them.

A pyramid-shaped set, divided into three sections. There were three blue chairs on the first and second steps and one chair on the third, highest step.

"But before that, we have to announce what name the seven boys, who will overcome the fierce survival competition and finally be born as a new group, will work under."

Following the MC's words, another cheer erupted from the audience. The MC waited until the shouting subsided to some extent, then skillfully lowered his gaze to the cue card with a smile and continued speaking.

"These boys have come this far thanks to the love and support of idol makers. As such, the idol makers also directly decided the boy's group names. The group name of the boys who will make their dream of debuting through <Design Your Idol>! Please reveal it right now!"

With those words, the nervous trainees looked at the screens installed on both sides of the chair set where the debut members would sit.

The first thing that appeared on the black screen was a star.

Starting from that, light gradually spreads out. The moment the seven stars twinkling among the rising lights form a constellation, two intertwined circles appear with the first star in the center.

Two circles intertwined with constellations. Then, suddenly, the right circle at the starting point of the first star narrows in half, creating the shape of a D.

This forms the shape of an inverted door with a star as the doorknob, and the logo is finally revealed underneath.

「ONEDEAR」

"A name that combines ONE, which means seven boys becoming one, and DEAR, which means receiving love! The final group name created by the idol maker's wish for one idol, one love, is ONEDEAR!"

The revealed group name caused a stir among the audience and trainees below the stage. Some people were nodding as if they were okay with it, while others were frowning as if they didn't like it at all.

...

'... It's changed.'

Instead of being excited about the group name, I was bewildered.

'The future has changed.'

Before returning, the name of the group that debuted with <Design Your Idol> was Aydin, which meant ideal idol.