Chapter 143

-★ The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 143

'It's better than I thought?'

The moment I saw the food prepared in front of me, I thought.

"Wow, it's a grand feast?"

"The meat looks really well cooked!"

"... Honestly, I was really worried. How was it completed... ... ."

It seemed like it wasn't just me, the members, including the two MCs, all seemed to have the same thoughts as me. The members who cooked the food themselves had a bewildered look on their faces, as if they had never expected the result to be this level.

'Tandanji juice... Let's ignore it for now.'

I turned my attention to the juice, which seemed to be closer to a viscous solid than a liquid, and first looked at the dishes made by the green team.

"First, we made soybean paste stew, vegetable egg rolls, cold cucumber soup, and stir-fried fish cake."

The dishes made by the green team were nothing but classic home-cooked meals. The cold soup with ice floating on it, the stir-fried fish cake that looked well-seasoned, and the egg rolls made with green onions, carrots, and onions all seemed to have been well cooked by the hands of Ju Dan-woo, who was the second batter.

"We... I prepared Tomahawk charcoal grill, herb whole pork belly, and ragu pasta."

The dish we made wasn't bad either. Because it was taken out at the right time, the meat was cooked to the right degree, and Yu Chan-hee, the third hitter, cooked the pasta noodles and bread well, so it seemed like it would be okay to eat with the sauce.

"How did it end up being a combination of Western food and Korean food?"

"But they both look delicious."

"I won't know until I taste it. Alright then, everyone! Please feel free to eat! After eating, we vote on which food was the most delicious!"

"It's good to vote for your team, but you must do this with your conscience! Viewers are watching!"

We followed suit and sat down at a long table. Kang Hyun-jin adjusted the water and Ju Dan-woo carefully took out the rice from the cauldron at the right time to avoid burning it. The rice was placed on one side, and we each started eating.

"Then, first, Aiden hyung's ambitious work~!"

The first thing the members reached for was the beef, which they had been looking forward to all day. Cheon Se-rim reached for the meat first, and soon the members each picked up the cut beef and put it into their mouths.

"Oh?"

"W-what is it?"

"... "The taste of fire is amazing, isn't it?"

And the members all looked back at Aiden Lee with surprised faces. Unexpectedly, the beef was cooked very well.