Chapter Thirty Two

Chapter Thirty Two – Liam

Liam grins as he carries Bella through the airport, tugging Zayn along behind them, "you know I'm going to find out where we're going as soon as we get to where we're boarding, I can read you know" Zayn huffs. Liam laughs, "I know you can read babe, and that's fine just don't tell her, I want to surprise her" he soothes. Liam can't see him but he knows Zayn is rolling his eyes "fine" Zayn grumbles, and Liam pulls him slightly closer, as they weave through the airport towards their gate. He's taking Zayn and Bella to Disneyland in Paris, and he's arranged for Bella to have unlimited access to all the princesses and other characters while at the park. Liam himself loves all things Disney and he loves to go to the parks with his family, but it has always been his dream to bring his own family, and he knows he, and Bella and Zayn, aren't technically a family yet, he's excited all the same. "Where going Daddy?" Bella asks for the tenth time since they arrived at the airport, "you'll find out soon" Liam soothes and she huffs, sounding exactly like Zayn as she does.

Liam watches the exact moment Zayn figures out where they are going, his eyes going wide before he turns to Liam, "seriously?" he asks and Liam grins, nodding his head "yup" he answers, popping the p. Zayn rolls his eyes but doesn't say anything else and Liam isn't sure whether that means he's in trouble or not, but he doesn't have long to dwell on it, because they're being called to board the plane. Liam hands over the tickets and the flight attendant winks at him, and he can feel Zayn tense beside him, "enjoy your trip" she coos, "thanks" Liam replies, wrapping his free arm around Zayn, as they head through the gate. They're settling into their seats when Zayn speaks again, "she was totally flirting with you" he grumbles as he buckles Bella in, Liam chuckles leaning over to peck Zayn's lips, "too bad I'm taken, then" he murmurs. Zayn blushes and ducks his head, as he settles into his own seat, Bella's in between Zayn and Liam, holding tightly to the doll Liam brought back for her.

The flight isn't long, and Bella is surprisingly well behaved for the whole thing, Liam passing her his tablet to play games on, as soon as it was allowed, and the toddler becoming engrossed in the device. "You didn't have to do this" Zayn mumbles as they're waiting to get off the plane to head to Disneyland, Bella still has no clue where they're going, and Liam can't wait to see her reaction. Liam shrugs "wanted to" he murmurs as he scoops Bella into his arms to carry her off the plane, Zayn grabbing their carry on bags and following closely behind. Liam leads the way towards the baggage claim, grabbing their suitcases quickly and then turning to Zayn. "There's going to be a car waiting to take us, the rest of the way, alright?" he asks, Zayn huffs, and Liam can tell something is upsetting his boyfriend, but decides not to push it.

Liam locates their driver immediately, he's holding a sign that says Liam Payne, in bold letters, Liam makes his way towards the man, adjusting Bella so he can offer his hand for a handshake. The driver takes it willingly, and with a grin, "this way Mr. Payne" he says and Liam turns to make sureZayn is still following before following after the man. Once outside their driver, who Liam still is unsure of his name, reaches for the suitcases, and other bags in both Liam and Zayn's hands, placing them carefully and with practised ease into the trunk of the large car. He then opens the door, and Liam grins, as there in the back, as requested is a car seat for Bella, he places her into the seat, strapping her in before climbing in beside her, Zayn climbing in on the other side. "My name is Henry, and we should be at your destination soon" the driver says as he pulls away from the curb, "merci" Liam murmurs, glancing at Zayn who is busy staring out the window at everything flashing by them. Liam's sure now that something is bothering his boyfriend, and he's determined to figure out what it is once they're settled in their hotel.

Liam chuckles as there's an audible gasp from both sides of him as they pull up to the hotel, it's right in the park and you can see the castle from here, "princess?" Bella asks, turning to look at Liam and Zayn.  Zayn turns from the window he's been staring out the whole ride, "yeah, baby girl princesses. Do you know where we are?" Zayn asks, Liam grins as Bella shakes her head, "we're at Disneyland" Liam supplies, watching as Bella's eyes widen and she bounces a little in her seat. Liam's not sure she really understand where they are, or what's happening, but she's excited all the same, and it's amazing to see. Zayn on the other hand still looks sceptical and like something's bothering him, he's smiling, but there's a look in his eyes that's making Liam uncomfortable. Henry stops, just outside the entrance and a younger man immediately approaches the car, "welcome, may I help with your luggage sir?" he asks as soon as Liam's feet touch the pavement, "of course" Liam smiles gesturing to where Henry is pulling the bags from the car, the man nods, before running around to help. Zayn is there suddenly, scooping Bella out of her seat in the car and holding her close to him, Liam wants to ask him right then, what's bothering him but knows better.