Chapter One Hundred Thirty One

Chapter One Hundred Thirty One – Zayn

"And you're sure you don't want me to walk you into your classroom?" Zayn asks as Bella is gathering her stuff from the backseat. Bella rolls her eyes "Baba no. I'm a big girl now" she huffs and Zayn wants to cry at that. She's still his baby, always will be despite how big she gets, "alright, I'll wait here then" Zayn sighs, climbing out of the car to help Bella out and give her a kiss goodbye. He knows this is normal and he can see the door from the car, but he's still not happy that his four year old wants to walk herself to the school, not have him do it with her. "I love you Baba" Bella grins, wrapping her arms around his waist. Zayn smiles hugging her tightly and bending down to kiss her cheek, "I love you too. Have a great day and I'll be here after school to pick you up, okay?" Zayn asks, kissing her again. Bella giggles and nods her head, "you have good day too, Baba" she giggles, before she skips away and towards her classroom door, where Zayn can see her teacher waiting to greet all the kids back.

Once Zayn's sure Bella is safely in her classroom with her teacher, he climbs back into the still running car and turns in his seat to look at the twins behind him, "alright, let's go and get you two settled" Zayn hums, Chloe giggling while Zack shakes his head "no" he giggles and Zayn rolls his eyes as he moves from the current parking lot to the one for his school and also the twins' daycare. "Alright you two let's go inside" Zayn murmurs, swinging their backpack onto his back, and putting his own bag over his shoulder, before unbuckling first Chloe and then Zack, scooping one into each arm and makes his way towards the building. "Well you certainly have your hands full now" a familiar voice calls out and Zayn grins turning to look at Jessie who's also carrying her bag into the building. "Tell me about it" Zayn laughs, "can you get the door please?" he adds and Jessie laughs, stepping closer to open the main door for him. "I missed you around here, I'll meet you in your classroom for lunch and we can catch up" Jessie says. Zayn just nods, "sounds good, and thanks, for the door" he answers. Jessie nods before she moves up the hall towards her classroom and Zayn goes the opposite way to get to the daycare.

Zayn takes a deep breath, before he sets Chloe down, she's less likely to run away from him, to open the door to the happily decorated daycare. "Good morning" a cheerful voice calls out as soon as the door opens and Zack hides his face in Zayn's neck while Chloe clutches on to Zayn's pant leg. "You two are okay" Zayn hums, scooping Chloe back up to carry them both into the room. "Zack, Chloe. Welcome back" the same cheerful voice calls out and now that he's in the room Zayn can see it's Heather, the main teacher for the twins' room. Chloe waves slightly but Zack stays hidden, it's a side of him Zayn hasn't really seen before, the fourteen month old not normally being shy. "No" Zack mutters and Zayn chuckles "no what Bubba?" he murmurs and Zack just stuffs his face further into Zayn's neck.

"Hello again, Zayn. Let me show you to Zack and Chloe's cubbies" Heather offers and Zayn smiles politely at her. "Thank you. I don't know what's gotten into this one" Zayn chuckles gesturing with his head to Zack as Chloe waves happily to Heather. "It's alright, and actually quite common, especially with little ones this age, even the most outgoing children can become shy when they realize they're going to be away from their parents all day" Heather explains, waving back at Chloe who giggles. Heather gestures to the two labelled cubbies and Zayn smiles, as there's a large train sticker beside Zack's name, and a pink princess beside Chloe's. "Look Zack Attack, there's a train" Zayn exclaims, smiling happily when Zack pulls his face out of Zayn's neck to look. "Choo,choo" Zack mumbles and Zayn nods, "yeah Bub, all for you" he coos. Zack smiles at that as Chloe claps her hands excitedly for no real reason. "Baba, no" Chloe whines squirming in his arms and Zayn turns his focus to her, "no what, Tiny Dancer?" Zayn asks, furrowing his eyebrows. But Chloe just starts wriggling in his arm, wanting to be put down. Zayn chuckles, "okay I get it, you want to go and play" Zayn laughs, crouching to put Chloe down on the floor, Zack clinging tighter to his neck. Once Chloe's down she grins and moves quickly away to go and play with some loose blocks on the floor.