Chapter One Hundred Forty Four

Chapter One Hundred Forty Four – Liam

"Do you have everyone's passports?" Liam yawns as they pulls out of the driveway, two weeks later, all three kids already asleep again in the back, it not even being six in the morning yet. 

Zayn rolls his eyes at him, "nope. I'm just gonna charm my way onto the plane" he answers. 

Liam chuckles at that, Zayn's never been much of a morning person "Well if that doesn't work I'll see you in three weeks" Liam smirks and Zayn just scoffs at him. The drive is quiet for a moment after that, before Liam speaks again "I'm glad you guys are coming with me. Niall thinks we should be able to wrap up the business stuff in just over a week, and then I'm all yours" Liam explains. 

Niall and him had spent the last few days working on a plan for this trip, one that would result in Liam still having time to spend with his family. Zayn doesn't say anything and Liam smiles softly when he looks over and sees his husband has fallen asleep.

Once they're parked and Liam's paid for the car to be there for three weeks, he takes the cart the attendant offers him back to the car and starts unloading suitcases onto it. Bella is suddenly climbing out of the car still looking sleepy, as she rubs her eyes and shoves her arms into the straps of her backpack. "Daddy? How long are we on the plane?" she asks, adjusting her grip on her stuffed bunny, just as Zayn's door opens and he climbs out of the car too. 

Liam grins at his daughter and drops the last suitcase onto the pile on the cart, "this flight is only about two hours Sweetheart so not too long" he answers.

"Bella can you hold onto that cart for a minute so I can help Baba with your brother and sister?" Liam asks, seeing Zayn struggling to get the very sleepy twenty one month old twins out of their seats. Bella giggles a little and nods, stepping closer to wrap a hand around the handle of the luggage cart. 

"What's going on in here?" Liam asks poking his head into the car to see Zack pushing Zayn's hands away as he tries to undo the straps. Chloe is already unbuckled, just sitting in her seat, waiting tiredly for Zayn or Liam to get her out, the backpack filled with both the twins carry on stuff is on the floor between them. "Zee I'll get him, why don't you take Chloe and wait with Bella" Liam offers. Zayn smiles sleepily at him before he steps out of the way and moves around the car, pulling Chloe onto his hip.

"Zack Attack, what's going on?" Liam asks taking Zayn's place and attempting to undo the straps on Zack's car seat. Zack just slaps at Liam's hands too though. "Bubba, c'mon we don't hit, and we have to go into the airport and find Uncle Niall" Liam scolds, reaching for the straps again. The mention of Niall seems to have distracted Zack enough that Liam can get him unbuckled, but not enough so he can pick him up without getting kicked.

"No Daddy, I s'eep" Zack whines, as Liam grabs the foot that's kicking in one hand, his other supporting Zack, noticing Zayn must have grabbed the back back when he took Chloe. 

"Zack, you can sleep when we get inside, but you need to stop hitting and kicking, or you can have a time out at the airport, is that what we want?" Liam asks, managing to close the door and lock it, carrying an annoyed Zack towards the luggage cart where Zayn and the girls are waiting. 

"No Daddy" Zack whimpers shaking his head and he stops struggling in Liam's arms.

"Thank you Bubba. Now are we ready to go and find Uncle Niall and check in?" Liam asks no one in particular, before he takes Chloe from Zayn when she reaches for him, balancing one toddler on each hip as Zayn pushes the luggage cart towards the entrance.

**

"Uncle Niall will you sit with me?" Bella asks, as soon as they're through security and settled into the lounge waiting to board their flight. Liam chuckles, as he hears her, the five year old has been looking forward to spending some time with her uncle since they told her about the trip.