Chapter One Hundred Six

Chapter One Hundred Six – Liam

Liam groans as Zayn smacks him one morning two weeks later to wake him up, as he comes more into consciousness he realizes why, his phone is ringing, and judging by the annoyed look on his husband's face has been for some time now. "Hello...?" Liam rasps out, before frowning and clearing his throat "Hey Li, did I wake you up?" Niall asks and Liam groans, rubbing his eyes with the hand not holding his phone. "Yes you did, but even worse you woke Zayn up, this better be important" Liam growls, narrowing his eyes when Niall chuckles over the phone. "Tell Zayn I'm sorry. But I need your guys' help. My brother Greg and his wife, just dropped Theo off with me for the day, and I was hoping I could bring him over to yours to play with Bella for awhile?" Niall asks quickly. Liam frowns and looks over at Zayn where his husband is now leaning back against the pillows scrolling through something on his phone. "Hey Zee?" Liam asks, sighing when Zayn rolls his head along the pillow to look at him, he's definitely pissed and Liam doesn't blame him, neither one of them got much sleep last night between the twins and Bella having a nightmare, "do you think Niall could bring his nephew over to play with Bells today?" he asks. Liam chuckles as he hears Niall talking to Theo on the other side of the phone and also hears Josh's voice in the background. Zayn shrugs before he nods and looks back at his phone, making Liam sigh again. "Yeah Ni, bring him over, but not for a little bit no one is up here yet, and I need to make it up to Zayn somehow that this phone call woke him up early" Liam answers. Niall snorts "it's hardly early Li, it's like ten o'clock. But Josh and I will bring him by in an hour or two. See you then" Niall chirps before he hangs up the phone.

When Liam sets his phone back down he turns and grabs ahold of Zayn's waist pulling the younger man back into him quickly, before Zayn can protest at all. Zayn struggles against him and Liam chuckles, "you're not getting away Zee. I'm sorry my phone woke you up" he mumbles, pressing a few kisses to the back of Zayn's neck, which makes his husband melt against him. Zayn goes limp in his grip, and sighs, "it's not your fault Li, and we should get up anyways. I'm just tired" Zayn mumbles, flipping himself around so they're now face to face. Liam grins leaning down to kiss Zayn's nose, "I love you Zee" he murmurs. "I love you too Li" Zayn answers before he rolls away and climbs out of bed. Liam pouts as Zayn moves out of sight, before he sighs and pushes himself out of bed as well, following Zayn down the hall. Their first stop is to check in on Bella, who is still sleeping clutching tightly to three different stuffies. They then move into the nursery where they find Zack awake, although he's just laying in his crib staring up at the mobile above it. "Hey Bubba, you hungry?" Liam coos scooping him into his arms, as Chloe sneezes and wakes up, but Zayn scoops her up before she can cry. Once they've changed both twins' diapers, the pair head downstairs into the kitchen where Zayn flips on the coffee maker as Liam starts making two bottles for the twins breakfast.

Once they're sat on the couch together, each with a mug of coffee, and one of the twins and a bottle, with Aurora laying at their feet, Liam smiles happily at Zayn, "this is my favourite time of day" he murmurs and Zayn chuckles looking up from Chloe to raise an eyebrow. "The mornings, it's just so calm and easy going usually. I don't know I just like it" he mumbles, and Zayn chuckles, nodding his head, "I personally like nap time" he chuckles and Liam rolls his eyes at his husband fondly. "Hey Li? How old is Theo again?" Zayn asks after a moment and Liam coos down at Zack for a second before he answers, "um I think he's around the same age as Bella, actually" he murmurs, smiling at his son as he wraps his tiny hand around Liam's thumb. Zayn just nods, snuggling Chloe closer to his chest as he does. A few minutes later once the twins are both done eating and swinging happily, Bella stumbles into the room and climbs onto the couch between the two men. "Hey Princess, you hungry?" Liam asks but she shakes her head and flops sideways onto Zayn's lap, making him chuckle and card his fingers through her hair.