Chapter One Hundred Forty Eight

Chapter One Hundred Forty Eight – Liam

"I'm home" Liam calls tossing his keys into the basket by the door and juggling the five pizza boxes he was carrying as he toes off his shoes. He bought extra pizzas knowing his sister and niece and nephews were over. He also figures his brother in law will show up at some point, considering his whole family is here. "Zayn? Arabella?" Liam calls out as he walks.

"We're in here Li" Zayn calls back from the living room and Liam drops the pizzas off on the kitchen counter before making his way towards his husband's voice. "Hey! How was the office?' Zayn asks as soon as Liam steps into the room.

"It was okay. Really quiet actually. Turns out not a lot happened while we were gone" Liam shrugs, crouching down to scoop up both Zack and Chloe when they abandon their cousins to charge at him.

"Hey Uncle Liam" Mason calls, dropping the trains he was playing with to climb onto the couch beside his mum.

"Hi Uncle Li" Ethan mumbles, lying flat on the floor like a starfish. He still hasn't really perked up from when he first arrived, although Liam has a feeling the teenager is just tired more than he's upset about something.

"Hey boys, where are the girls?" Liam asks, setting Zack down when he struggles, watching as the toddler runs over and jumps on top of Ethan making the oldest groan.

"They're playing in Bella's room" Ethan answers once he gets his breath back, "you little monster" he chuckles tickling Zack who giggles before he growls playfully at his older cousin.

"They've been either in her room or down in the playroom together since Ruth got here" Zayn laughs making grabby hands at Liam, who's still cuddling a very clingy Chloe in his arms.

Liam flops into Zayn's lap, having missed the other man while he was at work, "I brought pizza" Liam grins and Zayn nods, before Liam turns to look at his sister, "is Ben coming over?" he asks.

Ruth shrugs "he said he would, when I told him we'd all be here for dinner, but he might get stuck at work" she answers just as Bella and Kenzi come down from Bella's room.

"Babaaaa I'm starving when's Daddy home with dinner" Bella asks as she runs into the living room with Kenzi, neither one of them actually looking towards the adults on the couch. The five year olds just dropping to sit beside where Zack is back playing with his trains.

Liam chuckles as he watches his oldest daughter, "I don't know when I'll be home actually" he hums. Bella's head whips around to look at Liam and she grins before she dives onto both her dads on the couch.

"Did you bring pizza? I'm gonna die if I don't get pizza soon" Bella huffs dramatically, leaning back against Liam's chest. Liam just laughs wrapping his arms around Bella to hold her in place.

"Yes I brought pizza, but I think you're being a little over-dramatic Princess" Liam grins, pressing a kiss to Bella's head. "Why don't you take your cousins and get ready for dinner. "Baba and I will bring your brother and sister in with Auntie Ruth in a second" he adds.

Bella cheers and jumps off Liam's lap, grabbing Kenzi and Ethan by their wrists and dragging them behind her, "c'mon Mason, there's pizza" she calls as she goes, not having enough hands to drag him too.

"Girls are crazy" Mason mumbles with a grin as he follows after Bella into the kitchen.

"That's your daughter Zee" Liam chuckles standing up and reaching down to pull his husband to his feet as well before he scoops Chloe back into his arms.

"I'm pretty sure she learned how to be so ridiculous from you Li" Zayn fires back pulling Zack up onto his hip when the toddler whines and reaches for him.