Chapter One Hundred Forty Five

Chapter One Hundred Forty Five – Zayn

"Baba go swim?" Zack asks Zayn for what feels like the thousandth time that morning alone, they've been in Italy for almost a week now and so far Liam and Niall have been back from doing business no later than one on the afternoon. Which has helped to entertain the kids.

It's only eleven and all three kids want to go down to the pool,which makes Zayn nervous because to take them alone he has more kids than hands. "I don't know Bubba, can we wait for Daddy and Uncle Niall?" Zayn asks, scooping the toddler into his arms, getting accidentally smacked in the face by a train as he does.

"No Baba swim now" Zack whines, struggling in Zayn's arms, wanting to be put down. Zayn sighs and turns to see Chloe colouring with Bella at the low coffee table in the suite. 

"Arabella? Do you want to go swimming right now?" Zayn asks, hoping his oldest says no and he can just stay in the suite with the kids for the next hour and a bit until Liam comes home. 

Bella's eyes light up as she nods, "yes Baba! Please can we go swimming?" she cheers, which makes Chloe start chanting "swim" over and over again. 

Zayn sighs rubbing a hand down his face, "alright, go get chaged Boo" Zayn mumbles already carrying Zack towards his and Liam's room to get the toddler changed.

**

Zayn's eyes dart around the pool once they've arrived, it's not too busy which he likes, he then drops his bag onto a lounge chair and pulls out Bella's life jacket it's a Wonder Woman one, and the five year old loves it. "Okay Bella-Bug, you need to keep this on and stay where I can reach you at all times okay?" Zayn asks as he helps her zip it up. 

Bella rolls her eyes but nods her head, "I can swim Baba" she groans and Zayn grins. 

"I know you can Boo but without Daddy here I need you to stay close just in case" Zayn explains.

Bella seems to understand and doesn't resist anymore, just waits as Zayn gets the twins into their own life jackets. "Baba swim?" Zack asks as Zayn double checks his life jacket. 

Zayn chuckles nodding his head, "yes we're going swimming, but you and Chloe need to stay with me at all times" he grins, scooping one toddler into each arm, and heading towards the pool, checking behind him to make sure Bella's following him which she is.

Once they're in the water Zack climbs up onto Zayn's back which makes it slightly easier for him as he holds Chloe in his arms. Bella is splashing around right beside him and all three kids are giggling. "Okay, maybe this won't be so bad" Zayn mumbles to himself before he makes sure he's got a good grip on both toddlers and dunks himself under the water so they both get wet too.

**

"You're brave" Liam hums, jumping into the pool beside Zayn, just over forty minutes later. Zayn had managed to get the kids out for a little bit but they've just gotten back in. Liam scoops Zack off of his perch on Zayn's back making him squeal as Liam dunks him in the water. Zayn looks around and sees Niall, backing away slowly from Bella as she tries to splash him, before he focuses back on his husband.

"They ganged up on me" Zayn mumbles spinning around with Chloe in his arms, making her giggle. "But it actually hasn't been too bad, Bella stayed close, and Zack liked being on my back, while I held this one" he hums. 

Liam chuckles and leans over to press a kiss to Zayn's lips which makes Zack splash him as he shakes his head "no kiss" he grumbles, and Liam and Zayn both laugh in response.

"You guys are done early" Zayn hums when he realizes the time and Liam shrugs. 

"Yeah we actually are completely finished with the company. Payne Industries gets forty five percent of any future revenue and they are back in business. So now I get to enjoy the rest of my time here with my gorgeous husband and our three kids" Liam grins, leaning in to kiss Zayn again which makes Zack splash them both yet again. "But I'm starving and I know Niall wanted to grab some lunch, do you think we can get the kids out of here long enough to eat?" Liam asks, dunking Zack again which makes him laugh wildly.