Chapter Fifty Three

Chapter Fifty Three – Zayn

As much as Zayn has always wanted to see Les Mis live, he couldn't focus on it, not tonight. He kept trying to see his ring, but the theatre was too dark, but then his mind started to race about all the things he's going to have to do. Zayn's also concerned about what Bella is going to think about him and Liam being engaged, even though he knows the toddler doesn't really know what that means. Zayn reaches for Liam's hand as the older leads him out of the theatre and back towards where they left the car, his eyes drifting down to his left hand and the white gold band that sits on his finger now. The ring is simple but, beautiful and Zayn loves it. He also wants to kiss Liam senseless in the backseat of the car. So he does, there's really nothing stopping him, Zayn tugs on Liam's hand opening the back dooras soon as Liam unlocks the car, pulling him in behind him. "Zayn what are you doing?" Liam asks eyebrows furrowing in the darkness, "please" Zayn mumbles, lurching towards Liam and pressing his lips to Liam's full ones. Zayn's fingers grab onto the collar of Liam's coat, pulling him closer as he licks into his mouth, a whimper leaving Zayn's throat as Liam responds to him. Zayn moves closer, climbing onto Liam's lap as he does, deepening the kiss as he goes. Liam's hands move to rest on Zayn's hips as Zayn lets his want take over, grinding his hips down slightly onto Liam. Liam groans into the kiss, making Zayn smirk, before repeating the action.

Liam pulls away a moment later, much to Zayn's dismay, they're both panting, and out of breath, "Zayn, as much as I'm enjoying this, we can't keep doing it here" Liam sighs. Zayn pouts batting his eyelashes, which he knows Liam has a weakness for, but Liam just shakes his head, "I'm not saying we won't continue this, because trust me, we will. I'm just saying in the back of my car, probably not the best place" Liam mumbles. Zayn pouts again but he knows Liam's right, that the back of the car although convenient is not the most romantic place to celebrate their new engagement. Biting his lip Zayn nods climbing over the seat into the front. Liam comes around the car a moment later, climbing into the driver's seat and glancing over at Zayn, "I love you" he murmurs and Zayn smiles, fiddling with his new ring "I love you too" he answers. "Now take me home Payne" he orders jokingly, Liam shakes his head as he pulls away.

Zayn tries to keep himself under control until they actually get back into the apartment, he really does, but something about getting engaged has made him unable to properly function. He makes it as far as the elevator before he attacks Liam again his lips hungrily pressing to Liam's before he kisses down his jaw, attaching himself to his neck. Liam sucks in a sharp breath as Zayn starts to bite and suck on the skin there. "Zee" Liam mumbles, pushing against his shoulders, "Zayn, the elevator's stopped, we need to go to our apartment" he mutters pushing again when Zayn doesn't move. Zayn pulls off, grinning at the mark he left behind before, lacing his fingers with Liam's and heading up the hallway toward their door. Once they're in the apartment, Zayn is slammed against the wall behind the door, Liam pressing him against the wall with his hips, all while kissing him hungrily. Zayn whimpers, as Liam kisses down his neck, stopping to suck a mark onto his collarbones, "Li, I-I please?" he mutters, and Liam chuckles pulling off his skin with an audible pop. "Please what, Zayn?" Liam murmurs, and Zayn shivers at the husky sound of his voice, "you know what" he grumbles and Liam chuckles again. "Alright, alright I got you, just maybe let's take this to the bedroom?" Liam asks Zayn nods biting his lip, "yeah, good idea" he mumbles. Liam steps back and Zayn pouts at the loss of his bodyweight on him, taking the hand Liam offers to him, and trailing behind him to their bedroom.

Liam gently pushes Zayn down onto the bed, as soon as they're in the room, Zayn bouncing softly against the mattress before laying still watching Liam, who's watching him. Zayn bites his lip as he watches Liam pull his shirt off, tossing it somewhere across the room, before undoing his pants, letting them fall to the floor before stepping out of them, and kicking them away. Zayn takes Liam in as he stands in front of the bed clad in only his boxer briefs, he's gorgeous, all perfect muscles, and tan skin, with a few tattoos scattered up his arms, how did he get so lucky? Zayn's snapped out of his thoughts by Liam calling his name, "huh?" he asks and Liam laughs, sitting beside him on the bed, "I said are you going to get undressed or am I on my own here?" Liam chuckles. Zayn sighs nodding his head, reaching to pull his own shirt off, throwing it across the room with Liam's before sliding off his pants and tossing them as well. "Much better" Liam growls before diving down to kiss Zayn again. Zayn responds instantly, he always does when Liam's involved really, kissing back passionately as Liam moves to straddle him on the bed, "you sure about this?" Liam asks, before returning to kissing him. Zayn nods quickly, "please Liam" he murmurs, Liam nods and dives back down kissing Zayn, before kissing down his neck, and chest. This isn't the first time they've been intimate, but it is the first time they're able to take their time with it and not run the risk of being interrupted by a two year old.