Chapter Sixty Eight

Chapter Sixty Eight – Liam

Liam frowns, he's trying to pack his suitcase for the upcoming trip to LA, but he can't find half the clothes he wants, not to mention Bella is bouncing on the bed beside him and making it difficult to concentrate. Zayn is once again at work, leaving Liam home alone with Bella, which he's fine with, but for some reason she's extra energetic this afternoon, and Liam has a bunch of stuff he needs to get done, before they leave in two days. "Daddy?" Bella asks, bouncing onto her bum beside him, and Liam arches an eyebrow at her, "where you going?" she asks, pointing at the half packed suitcase, before climbing into his lap. Liam sighs "I'm going to Los Angeles, it's in America. I have to go for work, Niall's coming with me" he starts, and Bella pouts, clinging onto him, "no! Don't leave" she exclaims, trying to push closer to him, Liam chuckles, wrapping his arms tightly around her, "if you'd let me finish Princess, you and Baba are coming with me this time. I'm not leaving without you" he coos. Bella relaxes at that and presses a kiss to Liam's cheek, making a face at his beard, "too scratchy" she mumbles, and Liam laughs, shaking his head at her. "Sorry, Love. Now do you think I can finish packing?" Liam asks, chuckling when Bella cocks her head to the side, thinking, before she shakes her head no, and grabs his hand, "later, come play with me" she giggles, and Liam really has no choice but to agree, the packing and everything else he wants to do tonight can wait.

Bella's busy digging through the toybox they keep in the living room, after instructing Liam to stay on the couch, "what are you looking for?" Liam asks curiously, his eyebrows furrowing when Bella turns to face him. She's holding a small plastic teapot and a few pink, plastic tea cups, it's then that Liam realizes he's about to be forced into a tea party, "tea, Daddy" Bella exclaims bounding over to him and Liam chuckles. "We're going to have tea?" Liam asks and Arabella nods, giggling slightly as she sets everything in her arms down on the coffee table. Liam watches fondly as Bella 'pours' tea into two of the plastic cups, passing one to him, before picking one up for herself, "careful, it hot" she warns, and Liam nods, blowing gently on his empty cup in an effort to cool the imaginary liquid. Bella nods approvingly, before copying his actions and taking a small sip of her own tea, Liam follows suit, "that is some good tea" he praises and Bella beams at him, nodding her head. Bella sets her cup down a moment later, climbing into Liam's lap, and holding his face between her palms, "when Baba home?" she asks and Liam sighs, shaking his head, "not until after dinner Princess" he answers. Bella pouts, but nods her head and Liam feels bad, knows the toddler misses having Zayn home, as much as Zayn misses being there. Liam wraps his arms around Bella, hugging her tightly, "we've still got a few hours before dinner time, what do you want to do?" he asks, in an effort to make her stop pouting. Bella cocks her head to the side as she thinks, before her eyes light up "ice cream"she exclaims and Liam shakes his head, "not until after dinner" he offers, remembering the last time he gave her ice cream before dinner. Bella pouts but nods her head, "go see Uncle Niall?"she asks and Liam chuckles, "you want to go see Uncle Niall? Yeah I think we can do that" he answers and Bella cheers, as Liam pulls out his phone to text Niall quickly.

Niall's response to Liam is quick, that him and Josh are just hanging out at his apartment and would love to see Bella, and Liam, so Liam is now packing up a few of Bella's toys into a bag for her to play with at Niall's while the three year old waits impatiently by the door for him. Once he's sure he's got enough to keep her occupied he slings the bag over his shoulder, and grabs Bella's hand in his leading her towards the elevator, and then his car. Once he's strapped her in and handed her a couple dolls to keep her occupied, Liam moves to get in on the driver's side and starts the car, flipping the radio to a channel he knows Bella enjoys, as he backs out of his space and heads towards Niall's apartment. Niall's waiting out in the hallway for them once they arrive and Liam has lead Bella up the elevator to his floor, he's dressed in sweatpants and a hoodie and Liam shakes his head when he sees his best friend is barefoot as well. Bella breaks away from Liam running towards the blond who crouches down to catch her in a hug, "Uncle Niall" she cheers, pressing a sloppy kiss to his cheek, "Bella, how are you?" Niall asks, hugging her close to his chest, "I good. Where Joshy?" Bella asks, and Niall laughs, "Joshy's inside" he answers pressing his own kiss to Bella's cheek before, he sets her back onto her feet, and she takes off into the apartment. "How's it going Liam?" Niall asks, as Liam steps inside after him, Liam just shakes his head, "it's going, what about you?" he asks and Niall laughs, "oh you know, just getting ready for our trip" he replies and Liam nods, "yeah me too" he says, as Bella reappears. "Daddy, come" she demands and Liam just arches an eyebrow at her, "please?" she adds and Niall laughs loudly as Liam nods his head, slipping off his shoes and following after Bella.