Chapter One Hundred Forty Seven

Chapter One Hundred Forty Seven – Zayn

Zayn groans as he carries a sleeping Zack and Chloe in from the car, they've just gotten home after their flight home from Italy was delayed three separate times. Liam comes in after him with an asleep Bella slumped against his shoulder. "I'm going to put these two to bed, I'll meet you in our room" Zayn murmurs heading towards the stairs before Liam can answer him.

Zayn goes to Zack's room first, carefully laying him down in his Batman themed bed and pressing a kiss to his forehead. "Sweet Dreams Bubba I love you" Zayn whispers as he carefully carries Chloe out towards her own room. Zayn repeats his actions with Chloe and her princess themed bed before yawning and making his way back out into the hallway where he can hear Liam putting Bella to bed in her room as he makes his way into his and Liam's room.

Zayn just flops across the bed, too lazy to even take his jeans off, it's been a long day and it's after midnight now. Their flight was supposed to get them home by seven but after multiple delays it's now almost one in the morning. And being delayed for almost five hours with three kids is not Zayn's idea of fun.

"You sleeping like that Babe?" Liam chuckles pulling off his own jeans.

"Too tired to move" Zayn grumbles and he can hear Liam sigh before he feels hands on his jeans button and then the denim is being pulled off his legs.

"There you go you big baby" Liam mumbles climbing into his side of the bed, "I want cuddles Zee, c'mere" he whines and Zayn rolls his eyes before he rolls himself over and crawls up the bed to his pillow, cuddling up to Liam as soon as he's close.

**

"Oi! Zayn get up!" Louis calls, yanking the blankets off of Zayn far too early for Zayn's liking the next morning.

"Lou how did you even get in here?" Zayn mumbles attempting to find the blankets again but Louis has pulled them all to the floor. He also notices a distinct lack of Liam in the bed and it makes him pout.

"Your husband let me in, he and your kids are downstairs eating breakfast and you my friend need to get up" Louis chuckles dropping onto the bed heavily which bounces Zayn.

"I don't want to get up Lou" Zayn whines pushing himself to sit up against the headboard. "We got home so late" he adds, hitting his head against the headboard.

"Liam told us, that's brutal Zayn. But besides that how was your trip?" Louis asks, climbing into the bed beside Zayn, who immediately snuggles into his best friend.

"Trip was good. Was great to have some time just the family. Especially after Liam and Niall finished their business stuff" Zayn hums, as Louis cards a hand through his hair. "How was Aurora?" Zayn asks remembering Louis and Harry had taken their dog while they were away.

"She was fine" Louis chuckles, "she's like the laziest dog in the world though" he adds.

Zayn snorts as he nods, "yup, she lives in the lap of luxury Lou. That dog doesn't have to move, the attention and treats come to her" he mumbles, around another yawn.

Louis laughs at that, before he reaches over to start tickling Zayn, which makes the man laugh loudly as he curls into himself and tries to get away from Louis' hands, "I'll stop if you get up" Louis bargains, still tickling Zayn.

"Okay, okay. I'm getting up" Zayn groans rolling off the bed, landing on his feet before he starts searching for something to put on before going downstairs. The older Bella gets the more upset she's been getting about Zayn and Liam walking around in their boxers.

Louis smirks and throws a hoodie at Zayn, laughing loudly when it hits Zayn directly in the face, "I'll see you downstairs, Zee. Hurry up before I eat all your pancakes" Louis chuckles and Zayn gets the hoodie off his face in time to see his best friend walk back into the hall.