Chapter One Hundred Sixteen

Chapter One Hundred Sixteen – Liam

Liam chuckles as Zayn's mouth falls open, again. In fact he's not entirely sure Zayn's mouth hasn't been hanging open in awe since they stepped out of the airport. "We're staying here?" Zayn asks in disbelief and Liam chuckles, "only the best for you My Love" Liam hums, nuzzling his nose into Zayn's hair. A younger looking man approaches them "Mr. Payne, allow me to take your luggage" he insists, accent thick, and Liam smiles nodding, as he and Zayn both release the handles of their suitcases, for him to load onto a luggage cart. Liam runs his hand down Zayn's arm from his shoulders, to lace their fingers together, "thank you" Zayn mumbles as Liam pulls him towards the check in desk, "for what?" Liam asks confused, and Zayn laughs he still sounds so tired, and Liam hopes by the time they leave in a week that he'll be well rested and relaxed. "For making me come here with you" Zayn murmurs, leaning to press a kiss to Liam's jaw, which makes him shudder, before he turns his attention to the cheerful looking woman behind the desk. Clearing his throat Liam offers her the documents she needs, and she smiles, "Ah Misters Malik-Payne, your suite is ready. You'll be staying on the ninth floor, your luggage should be up in a moment" she says kindly, passing Liam two room keys, which he takes with a smile, as Zayn mumbles "thank you" before they head towards the elevator.

Liam can't keep his hands to himself as the doors to the elevator slide closed, he pushes himself into Zayn's space, leaving a trail of kisses down his neck, as his hands wander up his sides, underneath his t-shirt. Zayn leans into him, and Liam smirks, they haven't been able to be uninterrupted in so long, Liam actually can't remember the last time they were able to be completely alone together. The doors open with a loud ding and Liam jumps which makes Zayn laugh, before he laces their fingers together to pull his husband towards the door to their suite. Liam smirks as he pushes the keycard into the slot and waits for it to turn green before opening the door, Zayn hasn't seen the suite yet, Liam keeping everything secret from him once he started planning. Liam scoops Zayn into his arms, making the younger let out a squeal as his feet leave the floor, "what are you, doing?" Zayn giggles, and Liam leans down to press a kiss to his mouth, "carrying you over the threshold, it's romantic, shut up" he answers. Zayn bites his lip and giggles again as Liam carries him into the suite. Liam ignores every part of the room in favour of finding the bedroom, where he drops Zayn onto the bed, he's just about to climb over top of him when there's a loud knocking on the door, "don't move" Liam growls, turning to open the door for their luggage.

Once he's sure they're alone, Liam locks the door and turns to head back to his husband, to find Zayn exactly where he left him, only Zayn has pulled his shirt off leaving his lean, tattooed chest, and abs on display. Liam licks his lips before pulling his own shirt off, which makes Zayn whimper and Liam smirk, before he climbs onto the bed slotting Zayn's legs between his own and resting his elbows on either side of Zayn's head, as he leans over him. Liam watches as Zayn takes him in before he reaches up and grabs the back of Liam's head to pull him down so he can kiss him. Liam smiles into the kiss before he licks his way into Zayn's mouth, and completely takes over the dominant roll, just like he knows Zayn loves. Zayn is a moaning whimpering mess underneath him and all Liam has done is kiss him, he loves the way this beautiful man responds to him, in every aspect of their lives. "I loveyou" Liam pulls away, murmuring the words against Zayn's lips, Zayn closing his eyes before he answers. "I love you" he echos, before pushing up to deepen the kiss again. Liam groans but goes with it before he reaches down to attempt to undo the button on Zayn's jeans, Zayn lifts his hips from the bed as Liam succeeds to assist him in pulling them down off his legs, Liam kicking his own jeans off before he drops back on top of Zayn on the bed.

"Liam" Zayn moans, which makes the older man smirk, "I've got you baby" Liam hums before he begins pressing gentle kisses down Zayn's throat, across his chest and down his abdomen. Liam smirks when he looks up to see Zayn has thrown one arm over his eyes. Liam presses one last gentle kiss to Zayn's abs, before he pulls on the waistband of his boxers and begins to pull them down his thighs, before he leans back down and presses a kiss to the tip, "don't fucking tease me" Zayn growls and Liam just laughs, shaking his head. "C'mon Zee. Let me take my time with you. We don't have to worry about somebody waking up and needing us" he murmurs, pressing another kiss to Zayn's tip. Liam watches as his husband swallows thickly before he drops his head back onto the bed and places his arm back over his eyes, in acceptance. Liam grins to himself before he leans back down to suck on just the head of Zayn's dick, smirking as it starts to harden more under his tongue. Liam pulls off with a pop before he engulfs the whole thing in his mouth without warning, which makes Zayn gasp and buck his hips up off the bed. "Liam. Liam. Liam" Zayn chants as Liam sucks him off and and Liam groans around his husband when he feels Zayn's hand tangle into his hair and pull, hard.