Chapter One Hundred Ten

Chapter One Hundred Ten - Liam

Zayn's going to kill him. Zayn's going to kill Liam and bury him in the backyard. Liam groans and glares at his phone like it's to blame for the conversation he just had and the stupid decision he just made. After arguing with the supervisor at Bella's preschool for forty minutes Liam had just lost it, and informed her that Bella would no longer be attending, and that is why Zayn's going to kill him. Liam had been the one to push preschool on Zayn in the first place, and now he had just pulled her out without so much as even mentioning it to Zayn. "Who can get me out of this" Liam mumbles to himself, before he grabs his cell phone and searches through his contacts to find the number he wants. The phone rings four times, and just when Liam's about to give up, Louis answers. "This better be important Payne" Louis growls and he sounds like he just woke up, which Liam figures he probably did, Louis is a fan of napping during the day. "Zayn's going to kill me I need your help" Liam yelps, and hears Louis chuckling on the other side of the phone. "What did you do to my best friend then Payne? Why is he going to kill the father of his children?" Louis asks his voice amused. Liam groans, "there was an issue with Bella's school, and well after a rather long argument with them, I removed Bella from their centre, without so much as mentioning it to Zayn" he explains.

The phone is quiet then, and if Liam couldn't hear Louis breathing, he'd figure his husband's best friend had hung up on him, then Louis whistles. "So you Liam Payne, argued with a preschool and then pulled your daughter out?" Louis asks and Liam groans "yes Lou" he mumbles. "Wasn't it you who wanted her there in the first place?" Louis asks and Liam groans again, "Yes Louis, it was one of the only times Zayn and I have really fought, and now I just ended it. What am I gonna do?" he mumbles. Louis laughs then, "distract him with babies, you've got two of 'em, and then tell him after whatever it was that happened the school decided she couldn't come back" Louis offers. Liam frowns "you want me to lie to him?" he asks confused and Louis chuckles, "yes Payne I want you to lie to him, unless you want him to kill you. And I really don't feel like visiting my best friend in prison" he explains. Liam frowns when he hears shuffling on Louis' side of the phone followed by Louis' muffled voice "get out of here Harold. I'm talking to Liam" he says, before the shuffling stops. "Hey Liam? It's Harry. Please don't listen to anything my fiancé just said to you. Do. Not. Lie. To. Zayn." Harry says clearly enunciating each word. Liam frowns "but what am I gonna do then Harry?" Liam grumbles and Harry laughs, "I don't know what you did. But I can promise you, lying to Zayn will only result in him being more pissed off then just telling him what happened" he explains. Liam frowns, "but he's gonna kill me" he mumbles. Harry sighs, "I don't know what you did Liam, but I know Zayn. He loves you, and even if he gets upset, he won't stay that way" he murmurs, "now go fix this" Harry soothes, before hanging up before Liam can say anything.

Liam groans and runs a frustrated hand through his hair, before standing up from his desk, he knows he's going to have to face Zayn sooner or later. He would much prefer later, but he also knows Zayn's going to come looking for him soon, because he's been holed up in his office for almost two hours now. Liam carefully climbs up the stairs, keeping his pace slow, not in any hurry to face his husband and how angry the younger man is going to be. The first thing he notices when he gets upstairs is that it's quiet. Furrowing his eyebrows he walks into the kitchen where he finds Zayn rocking Zack in his arms, while Bella colours at the table. Both of them turn to Liam when he clears his throat, "hey, you've been down there a while, everything okay?" Zayn asks, his voice calm and soothing, and Liam knows that it's for Zack's benefit not his own. "Y-yeah, great. On an unrelated topic, you and I need to talk" Liam stutters, and Zayn arches an eyebrow at him, "Okay" Zayn says slowly, moving towards the living room to put Zack down, making Liam swallow thickly, because there goes the only thing that's going to keep Zayn from killing him. "Daddy look" Bella exclaims and Liam turns to face his daughter, "what is it Princess?" he asks, and she giggles, holding up the paper she's been colouring. "It's you and Baba, and Zacky and Chloe, and Bella" she exclaims, pointing to each figure as she names them. "That's lovely, but where's Aurora?" Liam murmurs, "dogs are hard Daddy" Bella mumbles. Liam chuckles and sits beside Bella to help her, "no they aren't see" he coos, as he helps guide her hand to draw a rough dog.