Chapter One Hundred Forty

Chapter One Hundred Forty – Liam

"Daddy, why are you pouting?"Bella asks, falling back to walk with him, while they're at the mall, to buy beds, and reaching for his hand as she does. "I'm not pouting" Liam mumbles and Bella giggles, reaching up to flick his lip, "yeah you are" she giggles. Liam bites back a smile looking down at the five and a half year old, "when did you get so tall?" he asks noticing just how tall she's gotten lately. Bella just shrugs squeezing Liam's fingers in her small hand, "dunno" she mumbles, "but why are you sad Daddy?" Bella asks, head tilting to the side. Liam smiles at that, hoping she never loses that habit, "I'm okay, Princess, I just don't want you or your brother and sister to grow up" Liam answers. Bella grins at him "we have to grow up Daddy, but always love you" she insists, making Liam smile down at her as he squeezes her hand in his own.

"What about this one?" Zayn asks as they're looking around at all the beds, Liam makes a face as Chloe shouts a loud "no" from the stroller. Liam bites back a laugh as Bella giggles, where she's still holding his hand, the five year old seemingly making it her mission to make Liam stay smiling during this outing. "I don't think Chloe likes it" Liam chuckles and Zayn glares at him, "what's wrong with it?" he asks looking to the plain white bed, "like Bel-la" Chloe insists again and Zayn groans. Liam chuckles, "I think we need to find another princess castle bed for Chloe, Zayn" he says, chuckling when Zayn groans again. "Yes" Chloe cheers and Liam chuckles, "alright so we'll get another bed for us to hit our heads on for Miss Chloe. But what about you Zack Attack what kind of bed do you want?" Liam asks, coming around to stand beside Zayn. "No castle" Zack insists, shaking his head and Liam chuckles, "no, you don't want a princess castle too?" he asks. "No" Zack yells and Liam chuckles as Zayn attempts to quiet the boy down. "Want bat" Zack exclaims suddenly and Liam furrows his eyebrows confused, "you want a bat?" he asks slowly looking to Zayn, his husband looking as confused as he is, Zack just nods pointing towards Liam's Batman t-shirt. Bella rolls her eyes and pokes Liam in the chest "I think he wants Batman, Daddy" she offers, and Zack nods rapidly.

Liam chuckles as Zayn rolls his eyes "okay Bubba, we can get you Batman blankets okay?" Liam asks and Zack grins at him, before he reaches over to grab ahold of Chloe's hand. "What kind of actual bed do you want?" Zayn asks, reaching down to poke Zack's cheek, the toddler swatting at his hand "no trap" Zack says and Liam laughs as Zayn chuckles. "You got it Bubba, no bars" Liam hums, looking around to see if he can find a bed that will work for Zack as well as some version of the castle bed Bella's had for three years. "Daddy, over there" Bella says suddenly pointing and Liam follows her finger to see she's pointing at a castle bed, and he nods, leaning over to press a kiss to her head. "Does that look good Chloe?" Liam asks, the toddler nods smiling widely at him and Liam nods, making his way towards the bed.

Once Liam's ordered Chloe's bed, it going to be delivered later that afternoon, he looks around and as Zack doesn't seem to care what his bed looks like as long as it's not a crib he finds a nice looking, dark wood one that can grow with Zack, because as cool as the castle beds are both girls are going to outgrow them in a few years, and he'll be back here buying new ones. "What about this Zee?" Liam asks, pointing to the bed he likes, Zayn comes over pushing the double stroller, and nods, looking over the bed, "yeah, looks good to me. What do you think Zack?" Zayn asks. Zack shrugs, "Bat" he insists and Liam and Zayn both laugh, Bella rolling her eyes at her little brother. Liam looks around for the associate he was already talking to, finding the young man over by the cash registers, "you coming with me?" he asks Bella, who still hasn't let go of his hand. Bella nods and Liam makes his way over to order the second bed and pay for both, with the delivery charges.

"I'm going to go get these guys some lunch, you coming with me or staying with Daddy?" Zayn asks Bella, as they walk out of the one store in search of bedding for the twins. "I'm gonna stay with Daddy" Bella decides quickly and Liam grins. "We'll meet you in the food court, go feed the terrors before they destroy the whole place" Liam teases, before he crouches down in front of the stroller. "You two be good for Baba, I'll see you in a few minutes" Liam hums, leaning in closer to press a kiss to both of their foreheads. Chloe grabs his cheeks, pressing her own sloppy kiss to his lips, and Liam grins "thanks Tiny Dancer", he hums. Zack just shakes his head "no kiss Daddy" he grumbles, Liam gasps before he leans in closer, pressing loud kisses all over the toddler's face. Zack giggles and pushes on Liam's face, before he sighs and kisses Liam's cheek once, with a huff. "Thank you my boy" Liam grins, standing back up and grabbing Bella's hand in his own again. "We won't belong" Liam hums, stepping closer to press a quick kiss to Zayn's lips, "gross" Bella mumbles from beside him and Liam and Zayn both laugh, kissing again just to annoy her.