Chapter Seventy Five

Chapter Seventy Five – Zayn

Zayn's pacing the living room as he waits for Liam and Bella to come back down from the bathroom, Aurora on his heels as he does, he's just finished talking to his mum, who had suspiciously agreed to come over for lunch with his dad and sisters the next day. Zayn's not worried about how his family will react, because at least this time the baby was planned, and he isn't going to be raising this one alone. And if his family supported him with Bella they'll definitely support this.He's more worried about how Bella will take the news that she's going to be a big sister, sure she's all for the idea of a little brother,(always a brother, when she brings it up) but he's not sure how she'll feel about the reality. Zayn also knows that with the timing their wedding plans, (not that they've really planned much), will probably need to be put on hold, because no one wants to plan a wedding with a newborn around, at least he doesn't. Then there's Louis, Zayn's been trying to decide how to tell his best friend he's going to have another baby, not that Louis won't be ecstatic, because he will be, Harry too, Zayn just doesn't know how to tell them.

"You're thinking awful hard about something" Liam chuckles snapping Zayn from his thoughts, as he and Bella come back into the living room. Bella dives onto the couch, from Liam's arms, landing on the cushions and bouncing slightly, "Baba look" she insists, tugging on her t-shirt, Zayn chuckles "I see, did Daddy give you, your Dora t-shirt?" he asks and Bella nods proudly, "it's all she would agree to wear" Liam shrugs, and Zayn laughs. "So Bella-Bug" Zayn starts, deciding to just tell his baby girl and get it over with, Liam fortunately catches on and moves to stand beside Zayn. "What Baba?" Bella asks, blinking up at them, Zayn bites his lip, "Daddy and I have something to tell you" he murmurs, "no leaving?" Bella pouts and Zayn shakes his head. "No, we aren't leaving" Zayn assures her, "but do you remember when we talked about having a little brother or a sister?" Zayn asks, "not sister, brother" Bella insists. Zayn chuckles and shakes his head, "we don't know what it will be yet, but Daddy and Baba are going to have a baby, with Auntie Doniya's help" he adds. Bella's eyes widen and she starts bouncing on the couch, "Bella big sister, really?" she asks. Liam nods, "yeah, Princess" he answers, Bella then throws herself off the couch hugging one of Zayn's legs and one of Liam's legs "when baby coming?" she asks. Zayn chuckles, scooping her into his arms, "not for awhile yet, Love" he coos, poking her bottom lip when she pouts, "but it will go by fast" Liam offers. Bella nods, before wriggling to get down, running off to her toybox and digging through it as soon as Zayn sets her down. "So conversation over?" Zayn asks and Liam chuckles, nodding his head, "I think so, but I think it went well" he murmurs, kissing Zayn's temple. Zayn just nods because sure Bella's excited now about being a big sister, but he's sure once the baby is real, and here, it will change.

Zayn's sitting at the kitchen table marking some papers, while Bella plays in the living room, and Liam's in his office doing something, when there's a knock on the door. Furrowing his eyebrows he moves towards the door, just as Bella slides up to it, "who there Baba?" she asks, furrowing her eyebrows. Zayn just shrugs, "I don't know, but you weren't going to open it though were you?" he asks. Bella bats her eyelashes at him as she shakes her head, no, which Zayn knows that was definitely her plan, "please don't open the door especially when we don't know who it is" Zayn scolds reaching for the doorknob. It's only after he's opened the door to reveal Karen, that he remembers Liam tickling him this morning until he agreed to a date tonight. "Grandma!" Bella shrieks, jumping into her arms Karen laughs, hugging the girl close as she steps through the door. "Hello, Karen" Zayn murmurs and she laughs setting Bella down, "did my son not tell you I was coming to babysit?" she asks. Zayn shakes his head, "no he did, I just forgot" he mumbles as Aurora comes running up to the door, her feet slipping on the tiles causing her to slide the last few feet into Karen's legs. "Grandma, come play" Bella insists, grabbing onto Karen's hand and dragging her towards the living room, "I'm just going to go find Liam" Zayn says before bolting towards his fiancé's office.