Chapter One Hundred Twenty Four

Chapter One Hundred Twenty Four– Liam

"Daddy" Bella calls as she thumps down the stairs towards his office, Liam looks up from the work he was doing on his computer just as she comes through the door. "What's up?" Liam asks and Bella grins, "Baba wants you to come upstairs" she answers. Liam furrows his eyebrows as he stands up and moves to scoop the four year old into his arms, to carry her upstairs, "is everything okay?" he asks. Bella shrugs, kissing Liam's cheek, "Zack made Chloe cry, now he's crying too. Baba wants help" she explains. Liam frowns as he comes upstairs and can hear both his younger children crying, he sets Bella down and kisses her head, "can you go and play for a minute, while I help Baba sort this out?" he asks, Bella giggles, before she nods and takes off towards her room. Liam enters the living room to see Zayn rocking a distraught Chloe in his arms, while Zack sits at his feet crying just as loudly, "no Baba, no" he whines and Zayn just shakes his head at the boy as he tries to calm Chloe down. "What is going on?" Liam asks and Zayn looks over to him as Chloe whines pitifully and reaches for him "Dada" she whimpers. Liam pouts pulling her into his arms, kissing her head as he begins to rock her gently, mumbling soothing things to her. "Zack hit her in the head with his train" Zayn mumbles, looking down at Zack who's still crying and shaking his head. "Was it an accident?" Liam asks confused, because Zack has never hit his sister before, but Zayn shakes his head, "no, she tried to take a different train from beside him and he shouted 'no' before he hit her with the train in his hand" he explains.

Liam frowns at that before he crouches down with Chloe still in his arms to be closer to Zack's level, "Zackary. You know we don't hit" Liam scolds gently. Zack just shakes his head, "no Dada" he whimpers, and Liam nods, "that's right no" he says. Liam inspects Chloe's head and finds a slight bump forming just on her hairline, he presses a kiss to it before he turns back to Zack, "you hurt Chloe" he explains. Zack pouts, "Lo?" he asks and Liam nods, "no hitting Bubba. Okay?" Liam asks, Chloe is still crying but Liam's sure her head hurts, Zack however has stopped and appears to be thinking. Zayn looks relieved that at least one of them isn't screaming anymore, Zack nods suddenly, before pushing himself to his feet and leaning closer to press a sloppy kiss to his sister's cheek, "Lo" he murmurs, quietly, patting her arm. Liam smiles at the kind of apology, and Chloe pulls her face out of Liam's neck to look at her brother, she smiles at him, and nods, which Liam assumes means she's accepted his apology. When he stands up again he looks to Zayn who smiles at him "thank you" he mumbles but Liam just shrugs, "glad I can help, but we should get a little ice on this" he murmurs, kissing Chloe's head again. Zayn nods, and leans closer to kiss Liam quickly, "it's just too much sometimes when they're both crying like that" he mumbles and Liam nods, "I know Love" he murmurs, just as Bella comes running back into the room.

"Are Chloe and Zack okay?" Bella asks as she looks over her brother and sister once she's close enough to see them both. Liam nods as he moves to the kitchen to find an ice pack for Chloe, who whines loudly, once he does and holds the cold to her head. "Yeah they just had a little fight" Liam explains, Bella pouts and raises on her tiptoes to kiss Chloe, she only manages to reach her sister's hand, but Liam smiles at the gesture. Bella runs away a minute later and he can hear Zack babbling happily so he assumes she went in to see him as well. "What do you say Chloe, should we go back and see Zack?" Liam asks, Chloe nods, "yes" she mumbles and Liam smiles, kissing her head again as he moves back to the living room. Once there, Liam lets out a loud laugh as Bella and Zack seem to have teamed up and are pinning Zayn to the floor, Zack is sitting on his chest, giggling madly, while Bella has balanced herself on Zayn's thighs successfully stopping him from being able to get up. "What's going on here?" Liam chuckles as Chloe squirms away from him, wanting to jump on her Baba as well. Liam hesitates, wanting to keep the ice on his baby's head a little longer, but she seems so desperate to get down and play with her brother and sister, that he worries she'll have a full blown meltdown if he doesn't let her.

Zayn lifts his head for a second before Zack pushes it back down to the floor "no Baba" the eleven month old says sternly making both Zayn and Liam laugh. "Sorry Bubba" Zayn murmurs, as Bella and Zack both giggle, "Li, she'll be fine, let her come play" Zayn insists. Liam sighs because it's unfair that Zayn can read his mind like that and sets Chloe on the floor where she stands for a second before dropping down and crawling towards Zayn to crawl on top of him as well. Once Chloe crawls up Zack slides back just enough that he's now balancing on Zayn's stomach and gives Chloe his place on Zayn's chest. Liam shakes his head at them all before he turns and sits down on the couch just watching. "You know you could help me" Zayn grumbles as Zack and Chloe both start bouncing on him, Liam chuckles shaking his head, "you seem to have this under control" he teases, and hears his husband huff. Just as Zack giggles and Chloe squeals, "get him guys" Bella cheers and before either Zayn or Liam can react, all three kids roll off of Zayn and charge towards Liam, which is really Bella running full speed at him, Zack stumbling along slowly, and Chloe crawling after them. Liam doesn't get a chance to think before Bella lands on top of him and pins him to the couch, while the twins attempt to climb up to hold him down as well.

Liam sees Zayn coming before, he feels two little weights being added to his chest, as Zayn sets both Zack and Chloe on top of him. "Dada stuck" Zack giggles, just as Chloe covers Liam's mouth to keep him from talking. Liam lets out a muffled laugh and licks his daughter's hand, which makes her pull it away with a squeal, before she shakes her head at him, "Dada yuck" she mumbles. Zayn chuckles, while Liam laughs, before Zack bounces on his stomach, "no Bubba, don't do that" Liam groans, which only makes his son giggle before he bounces again. Bella laughs as she just sits on Liam's thighs holding him down, and watching her younger siblings, "alright, I think I've had enough of this" Liam groans before he slowly sits up, bringing his arms up to catch the twins and keep them from falling to the floor as he does. Bella screams as she realizes what he's about to do and dives off Liam's lap to run away. Liam laughs as he turns his attention to tickling the squirming, giggling babies in his arms, just as Zayn turns to catch Bella as she goes to run past. Liam laughs as Zayn tickles Bella relentlessly while she giggles and tries to squirm away from him. "Dada no" Zack whines trying to push Liam's hands away, "stop" Chloe adds also pushing on Liam's rapidly moving hands. "Are you sorry?" Liam asks and both twins nod breathlessly, still giggling, "are you going to stop attacking me and Baba?" Liam asks. Chloe nods her head, "yes" she squeals, as Zack yells "no" and Bella adds in "never" from across the room, where Zayn is still tickling her. "Do you think we should stop?" Liam asks as he keeps tickling the squirming twins, while keeping them from wriggling off the couch, Zayn shrugs, smirking as he tickles Bella who's pleading with him to stop as she laughs. "I don't know, I think Chloe's good, but these other two..." Zayn trails off as Liam stops tickling Chloe and turns his full attention to Zack.

"No Dada! Baba 'elp" Zack squeals as Chloe carefully pushes herself off the couch and moves a safe distance away, "sorry Bubba, you're on your own" Zayn chuckles as he's now flipped Bella over his shoulder. Liam laughs at his daughter and husband while he still tickles their son, "Dada stop" Zack giggles and Liam chuckles. "Are you going to attack me again?" Liam asks still tickling his squirming son, Zack shakes his head, "no Dada, no" Zack promises, and Liam grins stopping his tickling and leaning down to kiss his son's cheek. "What about the mastermind? Should we let her go?" Zayn asks, carrying a laughing Bella over to Liam by her ankles, so she's hanging upside down. "Daddy, help" Bella squeals as she dangles and Liam reaches out to tickle her gently, before he nods up at Zayn. "Yeah, let her go" he laughs, as Zayn flips Bella around over his arm, her going easily, as she's gotten pretty good at flipping around things at gymnastics, and sets her on her feet. Bella quickly hugs Zayn's waist, before she hugs Liam where he's still sitting with Zack on the couch, "I love you" she tells both of them before leaving the room. "Where did she go?" Liam asks, as Zayn shrugs, "probably to play" he answers and Liam nods as Zack taps his arm. "Dada?" he asks head tilting to the side, "lub" Zack adds seriously once Liam looks at him. Liam's eyes widen and he grins hugging Zack tightly, "I love you too Bubba" he hums, kissing all over Zack's face. "I love all my babies" Liam adds as he looks over to where Chloe is busy playing with a few toys. Zayn drops beside him and kisses Zack's head, "I can't believe they're almost one, and they talk so much already" he mumbles. Liam chuckles, "yeah it's been a crazy year" he murmurs, leaning over Zack to kiss Zayn gently.

________________________________________________________________________________
A/N: Here you go 
Sorry I meant to have this up sooner but I had the worst cramps yesterday and barely did anything.
Hope you enjoyed, let me know what you think.
Until next time 
xoxo