Chapter One Hundred Thirty Nine

Chapter One Hundred Thirty Nine– Zayn

"Hey I'm sorry I was late" Zayn hears Liam call as the door closes and his husband walks into the house, Zayn just chuckles, standing up to meet him when he enters the room. "Don't worry about it, although you should go and say goodnight to the kids, none of them were too happy about having to go to bed without seeing you" Zayn hums, reaching out to pull off Liam's tie, the older man nodding, before he undoes a couple buttons on his dress shirt. "I'm gonna go and change, then I'll pop into the kids' rooms" he yawns. Zayn smiles leaning up to press a kiss to Liam's lips, "sounds good. There's dinner in the microwave if you want" he says and Liam shakes his head "we had dinner at the meeting, but thank you. I'll put it in the fridge later and take it tomorrow" he answers, leaning down to kiss Zayn again, before he pulls away and heads up the stairs. Zayn watches his husband go, trying to decide if there's something wrong or if he's just tired, before he shakes his head, Liam will talk to him when he comes back if there's a problem.

Zayn's just finishing making two cups of tea when Liam comes back down into the kitchen, "I'm still not used to Zack and Chloe being in separate rooms" Liam pouts, taking the tea Zayn's holding out to him. Zayn just chuckles, they had moved the twins into their own rooms about a week ago, "I know Love, but it's better for them, c'mon, let's go sit and relax I haven't seen you all day" Zayn murmurs, reaching out to pull Liam with him towards the couch, where he drops to sit, pulling his husband down beside him. Liam hums as he sips his tea and it makes Zayn smile, he just watches Liam for a few minutes before his husband turns to him arching an eyebrow, "can I help you with something?" Liam asks. Zayn shakes his head, "no I just like to look, you're gorgeous" he mumbles, ducking his head as he blushes, loving that Liam can still make him feel like this after all this time. Liam chuckles and Zayn hears the clink of his mug being set down, before his own is being taken from his hands.

"Have I told you how much I love you?" Liam asks, pressing kisses down Zayn's jaw, and biting down on his neck. Zayn just hums, because he's not sure he can say anything. "Because if I haven't you should know that I love you more than I can actually put into words" Liam hums, before he sucks on Zayn's collarbone. Zayn shivers, going pliant under Liam's touch as he moves them so Zayn's laying back on the couch and Liam's hovering over top of him. "Please" Zayn whimpers unsure what he's asking for, he just knows that he doesn't want to stop it's been too long since they've done anything. "What do you want Zayn" Liam hums, tugging down the collar of Zayn's shirt to have more access. Zayn whines, hips involuntarily bucking up as Liam continues to kiss down his chest, "fuck Li, just anything" Zayn hisses. Liam grins at him and Zayn bites his lip, "as you wish" Liam mumbles before he pulls away to pull Zayn's shirt over his head, his own following after. Zayn's just flopped back against the couch, when Liam palms him over his sweat pants, and just from that one touch Zayn feels like he could explode. It's been too long since they've had any real alone time and he just wants more.

"What do you need?" Liam asks, as he kisses down Zayn's chest and Zayn just whimpers, it's all he can manage, "just touch me" he finally spits out. Glaring when his husband laughs, "easy, okay. I've got you" Liam hums, reaching into Zayn's sweatpants, and once he's wrapped his hand around Zayn he arches an eyebrow, "no boxers" he comments and Zayn shrugs, "don't need 'em" he mumbles, before he grabs the back of Liam's head crashing their lips together as Liam strokes him. Zayn groans into the kiss, wanting more, but also loving every second of this. Zayn reaches between them in an effort to wrap his own hand around Liam, but Liam stops him, grinding down against his thigh, "don't touch" he growls and Zayn just nods.

It's almost too much for Zayn with Liam kissing him, and grinding against him, while moving his hand quickly on his hard dick. "I-I'm not gonna last m-much longer" Zayn stutters and Liam grins, leaning down to kiss him again, "don't expect you to, and to be honest neither am I" Liam groans. Zayn lasts about ten more seconds of Liam stroking him and grinding against him before he comes, all over Liam's hand inside his sweatpants, Liam letting out a loud moan before he slumps against him on the couch. Both of them panting heavily, "well that was..." Zayn trails off, feeling Liam nod against him. "Did you...?" he asks and Liam nods again, "yeah I feel like a damn teenager again" he chuckles. Zayn grins reaching up to play with the back of Liam's hair, "it was kind of hot" he teases and Liam groans, rolling off him and landing on the floor, which makes Zayn snicker. "Okay, I feel gross, come and shower with me and we can go to bed, I'm sure at least one of our kids will wake us up early tomorrow" Liam hums getting up from the floor and reaching down to pull Zayn off the couch.