Chapter Seventy

Chapter Seventy – Liam

Liam's exhausted by the time they get to their room at the hotel, while Zayn and Bella slept most of the flight away Liam didn't. He spent the first half going over everything for the trip with Niall, and then when the blond went to sleep Liam spent the rest of the flight worrying about Zayn and Bella, and just their life in general. "Hey, you okay?" Zayn murmurs, coming from the bedroom in their hotel suite, where he was putting their and Bella's bags down, Liam jumps a little, startled before he nods his head and makes grabby hands for Zayn. His fiancé chuckles but collapses into his arms, "I'm just tired is all" Liam murmurs, wrapping Zayn in a hug, before they both wince and pull apart when they hear a crash coming from somewhere else in the suite. "Arabella?" Liam calls out, curious as to what the three year old has gotten into and broken, he doesn't have to wait long because a pouting Bella round the corner out of the bathroom a moment later. "Yes Daddy" she grins and Zayn lets out a laugh as he steps away from Liam, disappearing back into the bedroom, and Liam knows he's just been left to deal with this one. "What was that noise Princess?" Liam asks, crouching down in front of the girl, Bella bites her lip and Liam knows she's trying to decide what to tell him before she sighs, "didn't mean to Daddy" she mumbles, and Liam arches an eyebrow at her, confused. "what didn't you mean to?" Liam asks, really just wanting to go find some dinner and then get some sleep, "the bathroom, everything falled" Bella answers and Liam groans, "did it break?" he asks, but Bella's shaking her head before he finishes, so at least there's that, and then she takes off towards the bedroom calling Zayn.

Liam's about to go find Zayn, when his phone buzzes, it's a text from Niall, offering to take Bella down to the pool to go swimming for a little bit, so he and Zayn can get settled and talk about whatever Zayn was hiding about the phone call from his sister at the airport. Liam sends a quick text back, before making his way to where he can hear Bella and Zayn laughing. "Hey Princess, do you want to go swimming with Uncle Niall?" Liam calls as soon as he's in the bedroom, Zayn grins at him from where he's tickling the three year old, and Bella's eyes widen as she claps excitedly, nodding her head quickly. Bella bounces over to her suitcase, but before she can make it explode Zayn stops her, "I'll get your stuff Love" he murmurs, and Bella pouts crossing her arms, but sits beside it instead. "Why is Niall, taking her alone, for a bit?" Zayn asks, as he pulls a bathing suit, towel, and cover up out of Bella's bag. Liam bites his lip, "so we can talk" he mumbles, but Zayn hears him and arches an eyebrow, before helping Bella change into the bathing suit, just as there's a knock on the door, Liam leaves the bedroom to answer it, to find Niall standing there, in swim shorts and a t-shirt, with a towel hung over his shoulder. "Thanks for this Ni" Liam hums but Niall waves him away, "I know you Li, and I know you need to talk about whatever that was, and you need some rest. Bella and I will have some fun, and then we can all get dinner later" Niall says, just as Bella comes charging out of the bedroom towards him. "Let's go Uncle Niall" Bella cheers crashing into his knees, Niall laughs and scoops her into his arms, as Zayn comes out to stand beside Liam, "you be good for Uncle Niall" Zayn warns and Bella nods quickly "yes, Baba" she agrees and Zayn grins leaning forward to press a kiss to her cheek. Liam does the same before they both say bye and Niall and Bella disappear down the hallway.

Liam shuts the door and waits a minute before he goes towards the couch where Zayn is sitting, "so can you tell me now, why your sister called you this morning?" Liam asks gently, watching as Zayn bites his lip before nodding his head. "Come sit Li" Zayn murmurs, and Liam complies, moving to sit as close to Zayn as he can get. "Well, I know we've both been thinking about, and talking about another baby. And I know you said Ruth has offered on several occasions, but" Zayn starts. Liam furrows his eyebrows, "do you not want to have another baby?" Liam asks Zayn's shaking his head quickly reaching out for Liam, "no Liam, that's not it, I was the one who started you thinking about us having a baby somehow, I want another baby, I definitely do" he says quickly. Liam nods, he's still confused and wonders what Doniya has to do with all this "okay" Liam says slowly, and Zayn sighs, "I asked Doniya last week, if maybe she could, or would be a surrogate for us, because I want us to have a baby that's your DNA Liam, not just your sister's I want it to be yours" he murmurs, playing with his fingers. Liam is speechless, because he's never really thought about it that way, he would love a little version of himself, but another mini Zayn would be just as good, "w-what did she say?" Liam finally asks. Zayn grins, "that's why she called me this morning before we left, she wanted to tell me she'd thought it over, and she wants to do it" he exclaims, Liam can't help himself he launches at Zayn pulling him into his arms, "so are we really going to do this?" Liam asks. Zayn chuckles, pressing a kiss to Liam's cheek, "if you want to, yeah, I told Doniya we'd talk to her when we get home, and see about starting everything" he explains. Liam just nods before he slots his lips with Zayn's and pushes him back into the couch as they kiss.