Wrong Impressions ~Dean Ambrose~

Please check out my new book Randomness! Thankyouu

I looked at the mess who was standing opposite me in the ring. I had just super kicked Becky in the face, as Dean stared over at me. I smirked and waves as he went ballistic on the other side of the ropes. I dropped to my knees getting the pin and the win. I stood up as AJ joined me in the ring. Our hands were raised as Dean trudged back up the ramp, tugging Becky by his side. I gladly smirked over at him, knowing full well it would simply infuriate him further after his defeat. "Good job," AJ said high fiving me.

"Yeah, we killed it." I replied as we slid out of the ring, easily catching up with the weak duo. We walked around the corner as me and Dean met at the curtain at the same time. He nudged me to the side but I quickly put my hand across him, managing to get through the curtain first. "Ha!" I laughed at him, as he sniggered at me.

"Shut up idiot," he grunted, getting one last shoulder barge in before he walked off.

"What is going on with you two Adrianna? Do you really dislike each other that much?" I turned around as AJ caught up, walking by my side.

"I don't know, I feel like ever since I got here he had a problem with me, and so over time I've just grown to dislike him more and more." AJ stopped me walking, standing right in front of me.

"Have you ever bothered to talk to him, or get to know him." I looked at him in disbelief. "He's a nice guy Adrianna if you just gave him a chance."

"AJ, the guy despises me, and for the record, I couldn't think of anything worse then speaking to Dean Ambrose, as he is most definitely not a nice person." I carried on walking, leaving AJ in the corridor by himself.

I went back to the locker room completing my usual routine, shower, change, social media, brushing my long brown hair, and then packing my suitcase to leave. I grabbed my phone and keys, when my phone buzzed in my hand. I opened it to see I had a text from AJ, asking me to meet him in one of the spare rooms down the corridor. I walked down, pulling my heavy case behind me.

I got to the room, knocking on the door, but there was no answer. I opened the door up to see the room was empty, deciding that I was the first one there. I laid my case on the ground, sitting down on one of the chairs, playing the waiting game with AJ.

Over half an hour passed and AJ still hadn't shown up, so I pulled my phone out and rang him. "Hello?" He answered quickly.

"Where are you, I've been sat here for ages." In the background I could hear muffled murmurs, so I knew he was still in the arena.

"I'll be about ten minutes, just wait there I'll be down soon, I promise." He hung up on the other end of the line, as I sat back down waiting for him once again.

Twenty minutes later I heard the door open. "After you," I heard AJ's familiar voice say. I watched a figure stumble in after being pushed in. The door shut, and a heard a little locking noise.

"AJ!" I shouted knowing he was on the other side of the door. I looked at the figure who pulled himself back up to reveal Dean in a black hoodie and some ripped denim jeans. I ran over banging on the door for my release.

"You two aren't leaving until you learn to like each other." He said walking away. I stepped back sitting back down, as me and Dean sat in complete opposite sides of the room, in silence. Neither of us were willing to budge or make the first move, as I sat playing on my phone, and he made funny tapping sounds on the wall and his leg. I could bare it for about five minutes but it began to drain through me.

"Will you shut up!" I shouted making him stop and look up at me. He put his hands up in the air defensively. "Grow up Ambrose." I told him.

"We're meant to be here making friends Adrianna." He said sarcastically. I stared over at him as he returned the favour, smirking over at me.

"You might be, but I'm not." I ran my hands through my hair in frustration.

"Aren't you going to at least try?" He asked. By this point I was quite willing to just run over and kick the door down in desperation, everything about him wearing me out. I shook my head over at him.

"You've had a problem with me since day one, why is being locked in a room going to change anything." Dean's expression dropped and calmed.

"That's not true you never bothered with me so I never bothered with you." I looked at him stunned.

"Ever since I stepped foot in this company all you've done is turn your nose up at me and give me horrible looks when I've walked by." Dean's jaw hit the floor.

"I didn't look horribly at you at all, in fact I thought you were beautiful, the complete opposite." He nodded over at me as I tried desperately to stop the blush showing on my cheeks.

"Don't lie to me." I told him, my anger disappearing as he smiled a genuine smile for once at me.

"I'm not, Adrianna please trust me when I say this, I really like you." He came over, sitting beside me. I moved slightly further away from him, but he placed his hand on my thigh, moving my head to face me, then leaned forwards hungrily kissing me. Without question I kissed back, the rush of the feelings the kiss brought me screaming at me not to pull away. He grabbed hold of my face, then pulled away after a few seconds. "Do you believe me now?" I nodded, too overwhelmed to speak.

"I thought you hated me," I whispered at him.

"Never, I really like you." He replied.

"I like you too." He hugged me tightly into his body when we heard the door turn and AJ walk in.

"Just call me Cupid." He said, then quickly walked back out of the room as Dean picked up my case, walking me out of the room and to the car park.

"It's alright, I think you can ride with me," he said winking.

For deanlover2353.