I Love You ~ Seth Rollins

Requests have now reopened in my inbox!

"Malaysia, can I talk to you?" I looked up from my book, noticing Seth stood before me. I put my finger in the page to mark it, standing up.

"Of course, what is it?" He scanned the room, looking around at all the faces.

"Could we go somewhere a little more private?" I nodded, grabbing my bag and bottle of water.

Seth walked out first, me in tow, following him all the way down to his locker room. I'd only ever been in there once or twice but it was a lot more plush in his.

"Take a seat," he told me, pushing the door open for me to walk through. I nodded, sitting on the left side of the tatty sofa that was in the room, Seth sitting beside me. "So, what's up?"

"I've been needing to talk to you for a while." I nodded, watching his callous hand brush through his hair, a nervous habit he'd picked up over the years. "The thing is, I've been hiding something from you for a while and I don't feel like I can do any longer."

"Seth," I muttered, all sorts of scenarios running through my mind.

"I'll just come out and say it, then if you wanna leave you can." He took a deep breath, letting out a shaky sigh. "I really like you."

His eyes instantly fell to the ground, hiding in embarrassment. I didn't know why, what was there to be embarrassed about?

I leaned forwards a little, resting my finger under his chin, pulling it up so his eyes fell on me. His gaze softened, noticing my smile light up. "Can I tell you a secret too?" He nodded, the corners of his mouth turning up a little. "I really like you too."

"Really?" He whispered, stretching his arms out so they fell on my hips.

"Of course Seth." I could see in his rise and fall of his shoulders his breathing slowly calmed down. I smiled wide at him, his face leaning forwards and his lips slowly planting onto mine, pecking me softly then pulling away.

I followed Seth down the beach, looking out at the night sky. He was dressed in my favourite pair of his shorts, dragging me through the sand over to a red tartan blanket on the ground. "What's all this about?" I whispered making him turn around.

"Just a special evening for my special girl." I didn't know what to make of it all, surrounded by so many little things that made one perfect thing.

I sat down on the blanket watching Seth pick out loads of items. I hadn't seen the moonlit sea in years, walking over to look closer at the shadow printed on it. I grabbed my phone, taking a couple of photos, then turned around to look back at Seth.

I looked around to spot him, but I couldn't see him anywhere, until I felt a prod on my ankle. I looked down and saw him knelt before me, in his hands a red box with a simple sliver heart ring. "Get out of here," I whispered, covering my mouth with my hands in shock.

"Malaysia," he began, his voice cracking a little. I giggled trying to reassure him, brushing one of my hands through his hair. "No one told me proposals would be this emotional."

"Just spit it out you baby," I teased him.

"Wow. Way to ruin the moment." I chuckled, shaking my head, hearing him inhale a deep breath. "Malaysia, I'm not good with words, but let me tell you one thing for sure, I love you, so much, more than anything in the world. You're my best friend, lover, companion and rock all in one, which is one of the many reasons I brought you here tonight to say, will you marry me?"

"Yes," I whispered, quickly pulling him up. I held my hand out, jumping up and down a little as the cold metal slid onto my wedding finger. Once it was in place, I leaped up, Seth catching me in his big, muscular arms, squeezing me tightly. "I love you too," I whispered into his ear, pecking his cheek.

I looked opposite me, squeezing Seth's hands in mine. It felt like just the two of us, like we were the only person in the world. The only other person, momentarily in our fairytale being the vicar. The same spot he proposed three hundred and sixty five days ago was where we found ourselves.

The moment was perfect, setting us both up for our futures. I couldn't stop imagining the incredible future we were building for ourselves.

"I do." I snapped out of my thoughts hearing Seth utter the two most famous words of a wedding, smiling up at him like I knew exactly where we were.

The vicar went on with my vows, as I repeated everything to a tee, despite completely blanking out on the first run.

"I do." I finally whispered, smirking at Seth's smile.

"Then I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." Seth stepped forwards, cupping my cheeks.

"I love you," he whispered, planting his lips on mine softly, wary of our guests. 

I threw the carrier bag on the side, reading the instructions of the test and following each step perfectly.

I waited for the five minutes to pass, looking down at the test and spotting a singular line on it. "Oh goodness," I whispered, taking it in my hand. "Seth!"

"What?" I heard his footsteps charge through the house to meet me in our bedroom. "Why did you shout my name?"

"Look." I told him, handing him the test, his eyes widening.

"Are you serous?" I nodded, noticing him looking up at me. The corners of his moth turned up like they always did, walking over in front of me. "Are you happy?"

"Are you?" He looked down at it for a second longer, nodding his head. "In that case, I am too." He cupped my cheeks, leaning forwards and pecking my lips, burying his head in the crook of my neck.

"We're gonna have our own mini us." He whispered sending an excitable shiver down my spine.

"I know darling, as one chapter closes, another one opens."

For Breshayla12