Not Your Girl ~ Jimmy Uso

"Jimmy, you need to stop, what is wrong with you?" The smell of alcohol on his breath hit me like a tonne of bricks.

His hands gripped around my wrists, pinning me down on the mattress. "Nae, I love you, you know that." His words were slurred but not mistaken, he thought I was her, my sister, he had no clue.

His power was threatening, overbearing me to fall to his hold, slip under his grip, and above all else, meet every need before things got worse.

The test still sat in the pocket of my bag, I carried it everywhere I went, no one could dare go near it, I couldn't lose it, it carried a whole lot more then I ever wanted it to.

"I don't know how to say this." Naomi ran forwards, sitting down beside me, placing her hand over mine, intertwining our fingers.

"What is it? Are you hurt?" A hot tear rolled down my cheek, as I quickly wiped it away.

"I-I'm pregnant." She jumped up, hitting my arm, her smile wide. "That's not it."

"What else? It can't get any better, can it?" I shook my head, looking at her with a serious expression, her smile quickly disappearing.

"It's Jimmy's." Her eyes widened, not quite comprehending what I was saying.

"What? How?" She could barely say a word, having never looked so disgusted in me.

"A couple of weeks ago when he was drunk, he was in a bit of a mess, a big mess, he thought I was you, and he was so into it, I was scared, I didn't know what else to do." She didn't say a word, just continued to stare, her breathing louder. "Please say something."

"I don't know Taneesha, I'm not even mad, just a little disappointed." I sighed, hearing footsteps run down the stairs.

"Are you ladies alright?" We looked back and saw Jimmy's head poke around the door. Naomi's hand squeezed mine gently.

"Taneesha is pregnant." She told him, making Jimmy's eyes widen. He took a couple of steps into the room.

"Who's is it?" He asked. The two of us gulped, looking quickly between each other.

"I don't know." I muttered. I could hear him grunt, unimpressed. "It doesn't matter though."

"Yes it does, of course it does, someone hurt you Taneesha, and that isn't okay."

The three of us sat at the end of the long stretch table, staring off down at the bowling alley, my bump barely able to reach the table, leaving a huge gap between I and everyone else.

The two pairs of legs were kicking like crazy, bumping the table ever so slightly. I could feel all eyes on me, Brie, Bryan, Cam, Vincent and Nikki, they were all the same. None of them liked me, I was the single mother to be, with very little going for her.

"Wow." The three of us looked towards the midwife, trying to decipher what the screen was showing us. "Congratulations." I gave her a puzzled glance, unsure what I was being congratulated for. "You're expecting twins."

"Oh." I looked to my left at Naomi and Jimmy, my eyes instantly catching their laced hands resting on the side of the bed. "I wasn't expecting that."

"Aren't you excited T? I'm gonna be an uncle to two little cuties." I giggled, feeling my sister's eyes staring over at me, a little shake of the head.

After the rest of the pregnancy passed and I reached the end, I stuck to Naomi like glue. I was like her own child, she wouldn't let me out of her sight in case I got lost, and that included tonight. 

The hate in the room was strongly received, no secret was made of it, but if Naomi went, so did I.

"So, Taneesha, are you excited to give birth?" I looked down the table at Cameron, who faked a smile over at me.

"Yeah, I can't wait to not be in pain anymore." She nodded, raising her eyebrow at me, looking between the rest of the girls.

"I thought you'd be more excited to meet your children to be honest, pain wouldn't be the first thing I'd think of." I didn't appreciate Nikki intervening, wracking me with guilt. I was already hormonal as it was, without feeling everyone pressurising me.

"Oh I am." I tried to convince them, but none of them seemed sure.

"Introduce them to daddy Jim." I looked back at Nikki, noticing Naomi doing the same.

"What's she on about?" Jimmy asked, whispering into Naomi's ear. I dared look across at the two of them, not here, not now. But how did Nikki know? Did she know? "Who's Jim? It can't be me, so who is he?"

"It's nothing," Naomi whispered trying to brush the issue aside, hoping he'd drop it.

"I want to know who did this to your sister, so who is this Jim guy." I couldn't sit and listen to the two of them go at each other, knowing full well I was the cause.

I slid my chair back, screeching across the floor, making all the heads turn, as I ran out towards the door, catching a bit of fresh air alone.

I wasn't left alone for long as the door opened to reveal Jimmy heading out of the restaurant. "Am I gonna have to beat it out of you?"

"What do you mean?" He sighed, placing his hand on the restaurant wall, leaning on it.

"Who's Jim?" His voice sounded so damaged and strained, with everything that was about to happen, I couldn't keep pretending anymore.

"It's you," I whispered, cringing as I awaited his response. "When you were drunk, scary drunk, you thought I was Naomi. I tried to tell you, but you had me pinned, there was nothing I could do.

"Wow." He let out a massive sigh, brushing his hair away from his face. "I was not expecting you to say that, why didn't you push me off?"

"I tried Jimmy, but you're far too stupid to realise how daunting you were, there was no way I would have been able to get you off without coming off worse." He nodded, clearly frustrated.

"Don't you think this has all got a bit weird now." I nodded, jumping at a small pain in my stomach once again.

"It was weird from the very beginning, and if you think this is weird, there's a storm coming." I looked up upon hearing him chuckle, looking down the road at the cars driving past.

"Shall we go back inside, and try to be normal?" I nodded, moving my left foot forwards, only when I did, I felt the most hideous pain race through my stomach all the way down to the bottom of my tummy. "T?"

"Jimmy, I think my waters may have just broke." He looked down startled once he saw the growing puddle on the ground.

"Oh my gosh, I'll go and get Naomi, she'll know what to do." I nodded, slowly falling to the ground to try and stop the pain, waiting as everyone piled out to spectate.

"I've rung the ambulance."

"I've got some towels."

"I'll just stand here and move on passers by."

There was only one person I could rely on for help, and as much as she didn't like me, I needed Brie now more than ever.

"Just breathe Taneesha," she whispered, trying to not come across to likeable and kind.

After a long few hours of relying on my family and supposed friends, I was finally able to hold two precious girls in my arms. Talia and Natia.