An Afternoon Dance ~Dolph Ziggler~

Requests are closing tonight for a short while, so if you want a one shot get your request in quick.

I turned over to be greeted by a bright wave of sunshine through the windows as I took in my unfamiliar surroundings. I grabbed my phone, checking the time as the door opened. "Good morning sleeping beauty." I smiled as Dolph walked in with two trays with tea and bacon sandwiches on. "How did you sleep?" He asked, taking a seat on the bed.

"Really well thank you, I had an excellent night sleep." Dolph nodded, handing me my tray. I took it from him, picking up my sandwich. "This smells delicious." I commented.

"Thanks love," he said, munching straight down, taking it away from his mouth only for their to be a patch of ketchup on his lip.

"Dolph!" I squealed taking my thumb and wiping the sauce away from him. I wiped it away on my napkin as he blushed slightly. "Aww, poor Dolph," I cooed, making him blush more.

"I hate you," he said, hiding his face.

"We all know that's not true." I joked as he looked at me smirking. He leaned in, kissing my lips once again, placing his hand under my chin. I smiled into our quick kiss before pulling away. "Morning breath," I said as he giggled.

"There is no such thing." He replied as we settled back into our breakfast. To be fair to Dolph he had actually managed to prepare a semi decent breakfast, exceeding my expectations by far. "So, have you got anything you want to do today?" I looked up at him as he stared over at me, still somehow managing to make a complete mess of himself.

"Is there anything going on in town today?" He pulled out his phone, opening up his web browser.

"Let's have a look." I watched him as he scrolled and clicked through numerous things, eventually coming to one website. "There's a little fair, a cooking event, wine festival, dance class..."

"...a dance class!" I said jumping up. Dolph looked over at me, knowing exactly what I was going to say, giving me a knowing look. "Oh come on, it'll be fun."

"Will it?" He asked.

"Yeah, you can't be that bad a dancer I saw you on Lopez Tonight that time." Dolph chuckled as I grinned over at him.

"Lets not speak about that shall we." I bit my tongue holding in my laugh at his embarrassment. "Do you really want to do this dance class?" I nodded.

"It'll be fun, plus we went to your restaurant last night, so why don't we go somewhere I want to go?" He sighed in defeat as I smiled knowing we had settled on where we were going.

"Fine. Grab me some pen and a piece of paper and I'll note down the address. I got up off of the bed, walking over to him.

"You won't regret this," I told him, pecking his cheek and walking downstairs to the stationary drawer. I quickly grabbed what he needed, running back upstairs to see him sprawled out on the bed taking a selfie. "Oh wow." He quickly scrambled up, sitting up and trying to act natural. "I'll just tell you I didn't see anything." He smiled at me.

"I appreciate it." He wrote down the address on the paper. "So the class starts in an hour, will you have enough time to get ready?"

"Dolph! I have nothing here apart from my outfit from last night," I sighed. He looked over at me, suddenly realising that my hair was still messy and I was dressed in his clothes.

"Gimme five minutes and then we'll quickly drive to yours." I nodded sitting on the bed as he fluttered around me getting himself sorted. After exactly five minutes Dolph handed me one of his jackets, grabbing his car keys. "Put that on, it might at least try to cover your clothes." I threw the jacket over me, grabbing my clothes from the previous night, running to his car.

We drove down the same streets as yesterday, pulling up at my house. I quickly ran in as Dolph stayed in the car, brushing my hair, putting on some of my own comfortable clothes, and then touching up my smudged make up. I ran downstairs grabbing a pair of Converse then getting back in the car. "You look amazing," he told me pulling away.

"If you say so." I replied. It only took about ten minutes to get to the hall the class was taking place. We drove in semi silence, only little snippets of conversation being exchanged. When we pulled up Dolph watched all the other couples walk in. I gave him a nudge as we got out of the car going on.

"Hello you two," the cheery teacher greeted us as we walked through the door. "And who do we have here?"

"I'm Miamorae, and this is Dolph." I told her introducing us both, she shook our hands and then walked us to the room where the lesson took place. Inside there were many other couples, just like us, stood waiting for it to commence. "See, it won't be that bad," I whispered in Dolph's ear.

"We'll see." He replied. The happy woman came back in a couple of minutes later, rounding us all up and introducing us to her partner. Next to me, Dolph paced from side to side, fidgeting as a sign of his awkwardness as she spoke.

"Okay, so men, place your hand on the back of your woman's back, and hold their other hand out. Then move left for two and right for two." Dolph's hand moved to my lower back, the cold touch making me shiver, as we laced our fingers and stretched them out. She began to count as I moved perfectly to the beat, Dolph not so much. He had a serious lack of coordination to say the least, tripping and stumbling all the time. I couldn't help but laugh at times, as it was more me guiding him then the other way around.

The class soon came to an end as Dolph hastily made his way back to the car, me following behind him. "So what did you think?" I asked taking my seat beside him.

"I swear if you ever take me to another dance class ever again I will not be held responsible for my actions." I laughed taking it as a sign of his disapproval.

"Thank you for at least trying it." I said to him, leaning over and kissing his cheek.

"For you, anything." He replied, as we took off to head back to his house.

Part 3 for lonelygirl122703.