Baron Corbin for fashionista2014

I placed my hand on the table in front of me feeling the little shakes that ran through my body. Baron stumbled forwards as Kalisto reached up on his tiptoes, due to the obvious height difference, jumping up and flipping around into the Solida del Sol. Baron fell back and hit his head on the mat, knocking him out cold, allowing Kalisto to get yet another win over him.

The result had been the same for the past three weeks on Smackdown, not including the constant live events, and I could see in Baron's eyes he wasn't alright about it. He tried to remain calm walking up the ramp, just how we all did when we suffered a loss, but in his eyes I could see the burning rage.

Baron didn't really know me, but I most definitely knew him, every little thing about him. I couldn't lie I was crushing majorly on the tatted up star, his no nonsese attitude had me hooked, and his small smile always made we weak at the knees.

I stepped forwards and switched the monitor off, grabbing a few of my things and beginning to throw them into my suitcase. The room fell silent until I heard a continuous flow of loud crashing noises from outside. I slowly walked over to the door and opened it, looking left and seeing nothing. However, as I looked right I quickly noticed Baron throwing chairs left, right, and centre, as well as swiping anything he could off from the crates, picking them up and chucking them across the room.

I carefully stepped out into the corridor watching everyone walk past and not do anything. I sighed approaching his tall figure, taking a deep breath and then walking over. His back was turned to me, so I walked over and wrapped my arms around his waist, patiently waiting for the reaction.

What I wasn't expecting was for Baron to turn around, and without a glance, place his hands on my shoulders and push me to the ground. I tumbled back and rolled around backwards slightly, my vision slightly blurring upon the impact. "Oh my gosh Skyy!" I slowly managed to look back around as Baron stood over me.

"Ow," I whispered feeling a pulsating pain in the back of my head. I placed my hand to the back of my neck, slowly turning so I could get to my feet.

"I'm so sorry Skyy, I had no idea it was you." He tried to walk over to me, but I stepped back from him. "Please don't be like this, I made a mistake, I'm sorry." I looked around for a safe pathway to get to one of the few upright crates left, pulling myself up and sitting on it. Baron walked over and sat beside me, placing his hand on my thigh. "Are you alright?"

"Just a little sore around my neck." He sighed running his hand through his hair, feeling guilty that this was all his fault, and so he should have.

"I'm really sorry, do you want me to take you to get it checked out?" I shook my head, rotating my neck around slightly.

"I think you've done enough damage to be honest Baron." My heart was racing with nerves and fears as I tried to shake off the pain, not wanting to seem weak in front of Baron.

"Can you stop, I can't apologise enough for this and you aren't making me feel much better." I didn't have a single bit of sympathy for him, he'd done this all by himself with how he reacted, sometimes he just couldn't keep his temper under control. "Turn around." He moved his finger around telling me to turn around until my back was facing him.

His hands clasped around my neck, slowly rubbing along my shoulders and around my back. "Does that help?" I could barely speak, his touch was certainly powerful, the pain I had felt moments ago instantly being reduced to nothing. I slowly nodded, knowing that any words I'd try to say would just turn into a mess.

"I'm so sorry that I hurt you, that wasn't my intention." I sighed, turning my head so I was looking back to him.

"It's fine, just please stop apologising." He nodded, as I turned back around.

"Yeah, sorry." I tried so hard not to say anything as his hands fell back onto my shoulders, rubbing away to get rid of the pain. I knew I wasn't going to be the one to put an end to it, so sat waiting for Baron to pull away, which he did only a couple of minutes later.

I spun my legs back round so I was looking forwards at him. "Maybe you should ride with me tonight, you know, so I can keep an eye on that neck of yours." I desperately tried to hold back the huge smile I wanted to flash him, trying to come across the slightest bit subtle.

"If you don't mind," I whispered coyly, looking down at the ground to avoid his bright eyes that were sending me wild.

"It's the least I can do, now come on, lets get your bags." I jumped down off the crate, with Baron's watchful eye looking over me. My room was only a few metres along the hall so we quickly walked in. "Do you want it all just throwing in?" He asked, picking up my clothes and folding them neatly.

"Yeah, as long as it all fits, I don't care." He nodded, placing everything rather carefully into my case, stacking everything up. "Perfect." I looked over from my phone and saw him stood up with the handle in his hand, and a huge toothy smile on his face.

"Lets go," I smiled, following behind Baron and shutting the door. "Are you alright with my bag?" I asked him, worried that I was making him carry something I knew was incredibly heavy.

"Yeah, I'm a man, I can handle this easily." He flexed his bicep of his spare arm making me snigger. "Come on slow coach," he said grabbing my hand and lacing his fingers in between mine, swinging our arms around as we went to get his bag.