Jeff Hardy Part 4 for SieraSmith6

I woke up the following morning to hear Jeff already in the shower. I rolled over, rubbing my eyes and seeing the sun streaming in through the gap in the curtains we left slightly open last night. I went to get up when I heard a vibration on the cabinet beside me. I shuffled over to see it was Jeff's phone. I looked to see who it was in case it was important, only when the call ended his back screen came up with a picture of him and two little girls. By the looks on their faces they definitely weren't just fans. I sighed, quickly moving back over to the other side of the bed when I heard the door open. "Good morning gorgeous," he smiled, only his torso on show, the rest wrapped in a towel.

"Morning," I smiled back through gritted teeth. He walked straight over to his phone. "Your phone rang whilst you were in the shower." I warned him as he grabbed it pressing a few buttons.

"So you'd have seen my background, cute isn't it." I looked at him in confusion as he placed his phone down.

"Who are they?" I questioned.

"My daughters Ruby and Nera." My mouth opened in shock, after spending the night with him only now did he decide it would be appropriate to tell me.

"Oh you never mentioned." They were two beautiful kids I had to admit, but that didn't erase the fact that he hadn't even bothered to tell me.

"Yeah I just thought maybe last night wasn't the right time." I sighed running a hand through my hair.

"What about the afternoon? Or at the arena? Because you know, it's not as if fatherhood is a major deal breaker or anything." Just like I had done moments before, Jeff sighed.

"I should have told you sooner but I don't see why it is such a big deal, it's not as if they are your children anyway." I stared over at him from across the room in disbelief. I had opened up to him completely yesterday and now I was beginning to question if any of it meant anything to him.

"Wow, that's low Hardy." My mind was racing as I tried to calm myself down. It may not seem like a big deal to everyone but the fact that last night he was telling me how he can't wait to settle down with someone, never mind he already had done twice. All the trust I had put in him yesterday now seemed a worthless.

"It's true, they're my daughter's anyway so why should they be a problem to you?"

"I didn't say they're a problem? I said it would have been nice to know you had daughters sooner." Despite only knowing each other for a day we knew each other well enough after our heart to heart at the arena.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you straight away, is there any other points you like men to tell you about themselves within the first day of meeting them?" I thought the two of us were getting on far too well yesterday, and now here we were.

"Stop being so stupid." I cried out, grabbing some of the duvet fabric with my hands, scrunching it up in frustration.

"It doesn't change anything between us though does it?" I looked up at Jeff who was staring over at me for an answer. I shook my head hearing him exhale a deep breath. "Thank goodness." He came over and sat beside me, wrapping his arm around me. "Whilst the two of them will always be my baby girls I now have to look to the future with you. I'm sure the girls will love me, and who knows, maybe one day Ruby and Nera will have their own sibling."

"Alright let me stop you there, try not to get too ahead of yourself." I heard him laugh, the ends of his hair still dripping slightly from his shower.

"I know but you can't rule it out." I nodded in agreement. "We may only have known each other a day Siera, but you're special." I blushed, covering my cheeks with my hands. "Let's cross the bridge of babies when we get to it."

"I couldn't agree with you more," I smiled. The towel had ruffled slightly moving just a little bit further down his abs. I placed my hand on his six pack, resting my head on his shoulder. "I'm sorry if I came across rude about your kids." I could feel his gaze move to look down at me.

"You don't have to apologise, I always have the children chat with any woman I meet so I've heard worse." I laughed, stretching my arms out to try and wake myself up as Jeff slowly started to retell some of his old stories about telling girls he already had children. I didn't mind though, from the photos alone it was clear they were gorgeous girls, with two massive smiles on their faces. They were a part of Jeff whether I liked it or not, but even after realising I was not the only lady in his life I couldn't stay mad. It proved more then anything he was the perfect father, and that made me more excited then ever for my hopeful future with Jeff.