Noam Dar for CharliMcLachlan

"Ready?" I looked up at the adorable Scottish man before me, standing over a couple of inches above me, but flashing me the biggest smile I'd seen.

"Ready." I reached up and pecked his cheek, taking a hold of his hand and squeezing it gently. "I can't wait to get this done and see the world of WWE."

"You deserve this so much, own it." I nodded, feeling a hand tap on my shoulder. I spun around seeing a young guy with a head piece on, beckon me to follow him to a set of black curtains.

"Just wait here until you hear your music, I'm sure Noam will give you the cue." I nodded watching him walk back to where we just came from.

"Remember what I told you, smile, and enjoy yourself, if you forget things don't worry, it's natural, it'll all come back to you when you get in the ring." I nodded, trying to replay what was prepared in my head in the hope I wouldn't forget it. "Don't worry about the crowd, it's your crowd, they'll love you."

"They'll love you also." He smiled down at me once again, pulling me into a quick hug, interrupted by the start of my theme. He pushed me away, holding my shoulders and staring up into my eyes.

I walked out with Noam right behind me, soaking up the atmosphere the best I could. Alexa stood in the ring staring me down, holding her title proudly on her shoulder.

I got to the top of the ramp, looking at all the fans and their banners for all the different superstars, noticing a few Scottish flags too.

I looked back at Noam one last time who gave me a knowing look, turning to my side and side stepping down the ramp and running into the ring under the bottom rope.

Walking towards the front of the ring I easily spotted a few familiar faces, siblings, parents, grandparents - the lot!

I flashed them a quick smile then turned back, walking into my corner on the left. I slipped my bomber jacket off, placing it carefully into Noam's hands. "Look after it."

The jacket itself was one very similar to his, marked with stickers from places I'd travelled to across my time, and most importantly of all, engraved with the Scottish flag on the back.

I lent forwards one last time and pecked his lips, as he then walked down the steel steps and I turned to face the referee and Alexa.

The ref took the belt raising it up in the air, then handed it to a separate member of the crew for it to be placed in the timekeepers area.

Hearing the bell ring sent a shiver down my spine, everything I'd dreamt of was finally happening. I'd spent countless evenings dreaming of hearing the 'ding' to set me off in my match.

I knew all eyes were on me as I battled hard, I had the whole arena behind me. 

I didn't want to look at the thousands of eyes staring back at me, only feeling the pressure they were putting on top of me. I could hear Noam's cries of support throughout, using them as the rungs for my ladder of motivation.

Everything I'd been taught by Noam, and others, was finally being showcased for everyone to see. Alexa was incredible, every woman on the roster was, myself now included.

As Alexa slowly rose to her feet, the arena seemed to fall silent, as if they were setting me up for the huge crescendo. I looked down at Noam, watching him smirk up at me, giving me a quick pinky up.

I walked into the corner, watching Alexa get up, then hitting her with the Champagne Superkneebar. As I fell to the ground to get the pin, I could hear the eruptions of my family and friends, slamming their hands on the barricade for me to get the pin.

I laid back, lifting Alexa's leg up and listening for the hits of the mat besides me. One, two, three.

I didn't quite realise what was happening, only when I saw Noam staring down at me, with the referee by his side, I realised just quite what I had accomplished.

"You did it!" He shouted, snatching the red belt from the referee, grabbing my hand and pulling me up.

My legs were weak underneath me, making me fall into his arms, feeling him wrap them tightly around me. I tried to sniff back the tears, overwhelmed with emotion. "Take your belt sweetie, it's all yours now." He pushed me back, placing the belt in my hand, taking a step back.

The referee raised my hand, and the volume of the Scottish roar increased once again. It was as if all my dreams were finally binding together to conclude to create the most beautiful masterpiece I could ever imagine.

I climbed over to the top turnbuckle, slowly raising the belt high in the sky, the bright lights around the ring reflecting perfectly off the golden notches marked on the white belt. I jumped down, walking over to Noam, and cupping his cheeks, his stubble tickling the palm of my hands. "Thank you, for everything," I whispered, following it up with a little peck on the lips.

"You never have to thank me." He took a hold of my hand, walking me over to the front of the rope, parting them for me to slide out of.

So many faces were ready to greet me, I didn't know where to go first, until a familiar shriek rose above them all, jumping up and down at the end of the row. "Chlo!" I screamed, walking over to my best friend. She practically leaped over the barricade, clasping her arms around me.

"I'm so proud of you," she whispered, pulling away as my mum awkwardly coughed, wanting to see me too.

I slowly moved across the line, firstly seeing all my family, and then moving onto Noam's. They each hugged me tight, reminding me why I fought so hard for this in the first place, as I finally reached the little pearl of wisdom himself.

In front of the crowd he gave me one last hug, raising my hand in the air. "I'm so unbelievably proud of you Charli, I love you so much, my little supernova." I smiled up, taking a hold of his hand, dragging him up the ramp.

I raised my belt in the air, soaking in the atmosphere, one last time before I headed backstage for a long night of celebrations.