Jeff Hardy for SieraSmith6

I always lived the lie that no one could ever want to live. Week after week I'd sit and watch him on the telly, even walk past him in the corridor from time to time, but he had no clue at all. He was a grandfather you know? But did he know? No.

Trish's POV

I walked through the halls once again, shutting my phone off, smiling as I quickly caught a glimpse of my background, Siera and Ashley, the two loves in my life. "Trish, over here!" I looked over and saw my whole group of girls sat around the table, Mickie, Nikki, Brie and Maryse were all sat around, giggling and joking.

I was all smiles, heading over to see them, when I saw Jeff walking around, chuckling with Matt, sharing a plate of food together. I gulped, tearing my eyes away from him, clicking my phone on once again to look at Siera, his spitting image. I'd always built myself up to be open and honest with him, but everytime I went to do so, I just couldn't.

"What's got you looking so sad and gloomy?" Mickie looked up, looking concerned at me, pulling a chair out and patting it for me to sit down. None of them knew, it was the one secret I'd ever kept from them, from everyone.

"If I tell you, all of you promise to not tell anyone?" They all quickly nodded, staring at me with worried eyes. "You know Jeff? There is kind of something I've been meaning to tell him." I paused, trying to compose myself to finally put it out in the open. "He's Siera's father." I cringed at the four gasps, staring down at the table so I didn't have to look at any of them.

"Trish, you need to tell him, someone, you can't hide it from, he has rights too."

Mickie's POV

I could see the dispair in Trish's eyes, but something so big I couldn't hold back and not share. Jeff had lived for two decades thinking he just had his two girls, never mind the fact he was a grandfather.

I sat and tolerated the rest of our conversation, trying to push Trish's secret to the back of my mind, but I couldn't do it. I know I'd promised her, but I wasn't expecting her to come out with something like that. One by one everyone got up and left, preparing for the show tonight, leaving me by myself. I scanned the room for some company, when I found Lita sat in the back corner by herself.

I knew that she was the best person to talk to, so walked over and joined her at the table, taking her book out of her hands. "Nice to see you too." I shook my head, not in the mood for greetings.

"Alright, listen up, I need you to do me a favour alright? You're the best person for the job, so I'm relying on you." Lita nodded, looking at me, unsure as to what was going on. "Siera, we've found out who her real dad is."

"Who? What? Why didn't Trish tell me first?" I shrugged my shoulders, not being able to give her an answer, only Trish could answer that.

"Anyway, it's Jeff, Jeff is Siera's dad, but he just doesn't know." I looked at her, waiting for the lightbulb moment, smirking as she rolled her eyes.

"And you want me to tell him?" I nodded, looking into her eyes, trying to see if she was alright about it or not. "Of course I will, he needs to know, I can't believe she hadn't told him sooner."

"I know."

Lita's POV

Straight after Mickie's confession, I went on the hunt for the two brothers, knowing that the sooner Jeff knew the better, and the more time he had to make up for lost ground. I knew where they'd be from the start, hanging out in the smoking shed like they always did.

I walked outside, noticing the smoke coming out, then catching the snake tattoo heading straight over to them. "Hey girl," Jeff smiled, moving over so I could sit on the bench beside him, waving to Matt who sat opposite me. "You look like you've got something on your mind, care to share?"

"Actually you know what, I do, I really do." They both stared at me, waiting for me to continue. "What I say, you have to believe me, and I only just found out myself. Jeff, Trish's daughter, Siera, you know how she doesn't know her dad?" He nodded, putting out his cigarette, showing me just how interested he was in what I had to say. "Trish finally told us who her dad was today?"

"About time, that poor girl has suffered for years without a father figure, I mean I could never imagine leaving my two without a dad, the pain-"

"-it's you." He looked right at me, shaking his head, trying to get his head around things.

"You're kidding?" I shook my head, looking at him smile, and jump over and hug Matt. "I'm a dad to three!" He yelled.

"Bro, you're a grandad too, grandad Jeff." Matt hugged him tightly, then pushed him away. "Go and see your daughter Jeff, she's been waiting for you all her life.

Siera's POV

I sat back with Ashley in my arms, finally having got her to sleep after rocking her for several hours. I reached across to grab the remote, when a knock at the door disrupted me. I sighed, walking over and unlocking it, opening it up to see Jeff stood at my front door. "Hello?"

"Hi," he muttered, wobbling from side to side with his arms behind his back. "May I come in?" I nodded, stepping aside so he could come in and sit on the sofa.

"What can I do for you?" I asked, sitting opposite him. "My mum is out at the moment if you came to see her."

"Oh no, it's you I came to see." I smiled, taken aback by surprise. "There is something I think your mum has been meaning to tell you, but it can't be held back any longer. I only found out myself this morning, but I had to come tell you."

"You're making me pretty nervous," I giggled.

"I'm just going to come straight out and say it." I nodded, bouncing Ashley up and down as she slowly woke back up. "I'm your dad." I stared at him in utter shock, trying to get my head around it. He had a genuine smile on his face, appearing happy to be my dad.

"I don't even know what to say, I've been waiting so long to know who he was." He stood up and opened his arms, offering me into a hug. I walked over seeing him coo at Ashley, running his hand through her hair.

"I'm sorry I've not been here for you, I didn't know I promise. I never thought I could be your dad, but honestly I'm so glad I have. I've got three princesses now, plus a grand princess." I pulled out of his hug, smiling.

"We've got a lot to work on, but it's nice to finally meet you...dad."