Dean Ambrose Part 2 for unstable_rutherford

I scuffed my shoes along the floor, admiring the gorgeous colour of the autumn leaves on the ground, floating around onto the floor of the park. Dean walked beside me, his arm placed on my lower back. The two of us had been dating for a couple of months now, nothing serious, in fact I'd probably say completely casual. The two of us has found a little park nearby to the hotel so decided to go out and explore the local area.

As the night came in the two of us neared the end of the pathway when we came across a sectioned off place of chains and poles. "I wonder what it is," I whispered pulling Dean over towards it.

"I don't know Jess, it doesn't look safe though whatever it is." I shrugged my shoulders at him noticing an attached piece of paper.

"Skate park shut ready for refurbishment to new cinema complex. Sorry for inconvenience." I read the sign out loud looking up at the ramps. "So it's a skate park."

"It's a closed skate park though Jess." I looked back at him as he watched me closely, clearly concerned about the area. "It's late at night, maybe we should head back at home." I shook my head at him.

"Think about it. Wouldn't it be nice to hear up onto the ramps and look up at the stars?" As nice as the idea sounded Dean didn't look too impressed. "Dean come on, think about how romantic it would be." He sighed watching me, knowing I wasn't going to give in. I reached my hand up to one of the bars, but Dean quickly placed his over the top. "You can't just break it Jess."

"Who says? It's shut so no one will know." I smiled sweetly at him, grabbing onto the bars. I slowly began to pull myself up, however Dean remained rooted to the spot. "Come on," I told him waving him up. He sighed.

"I'm only doing this because I'm worried about you." I pouted at him as he followed up behind me, climbing over the bars and hooping down. I scanned the park looking for the biggest ramp, running over to it. "Jess! Slow down." Dean jogged behind me, following me over to the ramp. I sat down as the sun finally set, the moon and the stars finally visible. Dean sat beside me as we slowly laid down on the concrete ramp looking it up at the stars.

"Isn't it beautiful?" I whispered looking over at Dean beside me

"I think the stars are the most beautiful things in the world." I nodded in agreement. Dean raised his hand up, making little patterns. I looked over at him in confusion.

"I'm just making my own little constellations. Look." He grabbed onto my wrist that was on my side next to him, lifting it up as pointing to a few different stars.

"So then if you finally join it up to that one you've got your own little boat." I laughed at his imagination, trying to find my own ones. I shut my eyes for a moment taking in my surroundings, the looked back up, sighing contently. It was so nice having a little escape from wrestling for a short while, and it was even better being with Dean.

We laid silently looking up at the stars for a few minutes when I felt his arm move slowly over towards me. His skin brushed mine and then finally his hand fell into mine. I looked over at him at him smiling as his face fell sideways inches from mine. He has the biggest smile I had seen on his face to date. I didn't know where else to look apart from into his eyes as I watched him slowly move in, softly kissing my lips. I cupped his cheek with my spare hand, enjoying the feeling of our embrace. We kissed for a few more seconds then he pulled away from me. "I think that was the nicest first kiss I've ever had." I breathed.

"Me too, I'm so glad we waited, this moment couldn't be anymore perfect." I smiled over at him, looking back up at the sky.

"Look, even more stars are out." Dean turned around to look up too, smiling once he saw how much brighter the sky had got.

"It's like they know. Those two were having a special moment so let's shine brightly on them tonight." I blushed at Dean's cute analogy of the sky.

"That's a nice thought," I whispered, sitting upright. Dean looked over at me. "Maybe we should get going, we can't spend all night in an abandoned skate park, we don't want you getting nightmares." He laughed pulling himself up as I stood up too. He laced his hand in mine as we walked back over to the mesh we climbed over. I went first as Dean guided me over, hopping down onto the safer ground, waiting for Dean behind me. We took a left turn going back along the pathway we had taken earlier as he laced his hand in mine.

"I don't think I've had such a perfect night with a girl before." I smiled over at him, as in that moment I realised just how special he was. I never waited for anyone but there was something about Dean that I couldn't help but just fall for more and more everyday.

"I will never forget that evening." I leaned across pecking Dean on the cheek as he squeezed my hand in response.

"I couldn't have thought of a better person than spend it with my little rebel." I giggled at his nickname, sniggering as I remembered his face earlier when I climbed the fence.

"Me too my lunatic." I grinned as I felt his lips on my cold skin yet again, as we finally reached the hotel, running back inside to th warmth, but not forgetting the amazing adventure we shared in the great outdoors.