Heart For Two ~ Konnor and Viktor

"...and their tag team partner, Ruby Black!" I pushed the curtains aside, walking around the corner, standing at the top of the ramp. All eyes were on me, watching me for the very first time.

My hair was done up fancy, my makeup down to perfectly show off my green eyes down the camera lens for everyone at home.

No one knew quite what to make of me as I skipped down the ring, flashing them all small smiles, steering well away from those with their hands stretched for me to touch.

Konnor and Viktor already stood in the ring awaiting for me to join them, helping me up onto the apron like proper gentleman. I'd been their biggest fan for years, even when they were left at the bottom of the pile.

"You ready?" Konnor whispered across to me, fist bumping me quickly.

"Of course." I smiled, turning my head to three that stood across from us. Lana, Rusev and Enzo all stood strong, heads held high like untouchable figures.

"You'll have her Chlo, you're far better than her." Viktor's boost of confidence was kind, but he wasn't telling me anything I didn't already know.

"Who's starting?" I asked them both, watching their eyes look between each other. They both paused, then eerily at the same time looked at me.

"Go on girl."

"Show then what you're made of." They took off their additional entrance gear, placing it on the floor for someone to collect. They didn't move for a couple more moments, sticking by my side to stare down the opposition.

None of them seemed fazed, but they had no clue who I was. No clue what I was capable of.

I took a couple of paces forwards, pushing the two boys away with hands to their chests, watching as Lana's expression dropped. I could see by the look in her eyes she wasn't expecting me to so confidently step up, and by the sounds of it neither were the fans.

The bell rung and I instantly made my first move, the rush of adrenaline giving me the extra push forwards that I needed.

Her screams could already be heard as her brushed back ponytail fell into my hands, allowing me to toss her straight into the turnbuckle much to the delight of the fans.

I knew from the start I had to make a good impression on them all, you only get once chance. So, I moved back into the middle of the ring, jumped around and swung my hair around. "Come on!"
I shouted, running at Lana and hitting her in the face with a running knee.

I'd never hit something so sweet in my life, the sound of our skin connecting ringing through my ears. I carried on mocking her for a few more minutes, trying to package in my talents to the small time we were allowed in the ring.

"Kon, you're up," I eventually told him, walking over and tagging him in, letting go of Lana to allow her to crawl back to her corner.

"You were great," I quickly head whispered into my ear once I was propped up on the apron.

"Thank you," I responded, feeling my left knee buckle slightly. I'd spoken to the two boys on several occasions just before they got called up when I first joined developmental. I didn't know how much they knew about me, but I knew a lot about them.

Konnor was killing it as he worked away on Enzo, throwing him around like he was anything but a wrestler. To say the boys were dominant and powerful was a complete understatement.

"How are you feeling?" He shouted across the ring at me. I gave him a quick thumbs up, as he proceeded to walk back over to the corner, holding his hand out for me making the crowd go wild.

"See, they love you already." If I had seen Konnor in the ring once, I'd seen it a thousand times, unsurprised when he instead reached across and tagged his partner in to start working away on Rusev who'd managed to tag himself in.

"I underestimated you Chloe," Konnor whispered across to me, catching me off guard. I turned to look at him through my green orbs, noticing a piece of hair that had fallen out of his mohawk.

"How come?" I pressed, desperate to hear more.

"I didn't think you'd come across so well to the fans. I know how incredible you are, but debuting is tough, it sets you up for the rest of your career." I nodded in agreement, but I knew exactly what I'd thrown myself into.

"I just try my best," I responded taking the humble approach, and hopefully the more attractive.

Viktor continued for a few more minutes, regularly swapping with Konnor at different intervals depending on who was tiring.

It wasn't great not being able to spend much time in the ring, but I knew my time would come. The boys kept reminding me how far I had to go, which I knew deep down too.

Eventually, the shorter of the two, crawled over, barely managing to reach out and hit his hand on mine.

I quickly climbed into the ring, harshly taking Lana out with a clothesline, startled by how quickly she fell and how slowly she rose. There was no point in messing around if I was going to stamp my mark on the division, so I stood her up and laid her flat out for the Willows Peak, swiftly transitioning into the Figure Eight lock.

"That's my girl!"

"You've got her now Chloe!"

From behind all I could hear were the two boys chanting, screaming once Lana's perfectly manicured hand hit the mat submitting to me.

I climbed off, quickly feeling two pairs of hands wrap around me and hold me tight. It felt good to have them holding me, so I carefully edged my arms around their much wider waists. "I love you boys," I whispered, my head in between the two of theirs.

"We love you too," Konnor sweetly replied.

"Yeah, you're awesome," Viktor continued, tagging onto where his best friend had started. I shook my head, pulling back from them making them both look at me with concerning glances.

"No, you don't understand boys, I love you." The emphasis on the "love" this time was enough to make their eyes widen. I didn't know whether it was of shock or happiness, but what could I do now?

They looked briefly at each other, then pulled me back into their chests. "We love love you too," Konnor whispered, planting a soft kiss on my cheek.

"Yeah, like love love," Viktor added, planting a soft kiss to my other cheek making them turn a crimson red.