Jey Uso for NeilJHoren

I looked out of the peep hole of the hotel door and saw Jey stood in front of the door dressed up in his suit. I smiled, checking myself in the mirror one last time then opened the door. "Hey gorgeous," he smiled, leaning over and pecking my cheek.

"You look handsome," I smiled feeling his hand lace with mine. I shut the door putting my key card in my clutch. "So, where are we going?" I asked. Jey looked at me shaking his head. "What?" I giggled.

"You should know me by now Brandi, I'm not telling you anything." I sighed hating the little games he played. Jey led me through the lobby to a black taxi at the front of the hotel. I sat next to Jey feeling his hand on top of mine. I kept looking out of the window to try and piece together where exactly we were going. I didn't know the area too well, but I knew where all the good places were, and the places I would like to go to.

We ended up pulling up at a grand building, somewhere I wasn't familiar with at all. I turned around to look at Jey who was grinning over at me. "I know what you're like, so I found somewhere you wouldn't know. This," he told me pointing out of the window, "is The French Room, one of the top restaurants not just in Texas, but in America." The structure was beautiful and before I even opened the car door I could smell the food.

"This is amazing," I whispered leaning across the seat and kissing his cheek. Jey stepped out of the car and opened up my door, taking my hand and helping me out. "Thanks love," I smiled. We walked in through the giant glass doors, a shimmering chandelier hanging above us as a smartly dressed man approached us.

"Good evening, a table for two one presumes." The guy grabbed a couple of menus, looking up to see Jey nodding in response. He walked us through the grand hall, full of people dining, to a smaller secluded area. "Welcome to the star lounge?"

"Star lounge?" I questioned looking around. Just when I thought things couldn't get any grander this little hub at the back of the restaurant was even fancier then the main area.

"Yes, it's where all our famous people dine, like yourself Jey, or where beautiful people dine like yourself." I blushed awkwardly feeling Jey's arm wrap around me for support. Jey went to pull out a chair for me however the waiter managed to get the first. "Madam." He smiled. I looked at Jey who nodded over at the seat, sitting down then feeling him push me into the table. His hands slowly moved up to my shoulders that were positioned just above the seat back. Jey sat down opposite me, the waiter still stood behind me.

"Thanks," I turned around falsely smiling, making him realise that he could leave us alone now. I looked at Jey who was trying not to laugh. "What a weird guy." I smiled, opening up the menu, taking a look at the dishes.

"Have you found anything that takes your fancy?" I looked up at Jey who was staring over at me.

"Yeah, the pasta dish looks delicious." He took a look at it on the menu, nodding once he had read the description. "You?"

"You know what I think I'm going to go all out, I might have the lobster dish." I giggled lightly, only to notice his expression drop soon after. I turned around and saw the waiter come back over.

"Are you ready to order beautiful?" I giggled awkwardly, watching Jey shuffle anxiously in his seat.

"Yeah, the pasta please." His smile grew wider making me more nervous around him.

"An excellent choice, a true Italian classic. I can tell you now you'll love it." I nodded taking in what he was saying. "You?" I was slightly taken aback by how he approached Jey.

"Lobster." He responded bluntly, bawling his fist up on the table. He quickly walked away scribbling down on his pad. "I swear Brandi, that guy is pushing it."

I sighed, squeezing his hand tighter. "Just ignore him, he's just a very lonely man." He nodded softening his grip on my hand. Only, that lonely guy was watching us like a hawk for the rest of our meal. What was set up to be a romantic meal for the two of us, ended up feeling like a fast food meal for three. "He's looking again," I told Jey, who once again turned around and glared at the guy. We both finished our meals, pushing our plates away. Instantly he came back over, taking our plates away. "I would ask if you were having desserts but to maintain a stunning figure like yours I bet you'd say no." I sighed, as he took our plates away.

"We'll have the bill." Jey told him bluntly. He quickly came back over yet again before we even had chance to speak again. He placed the plate down on our table, sliding a napkin across to me. He winked walking away as I opened the napkin up. Inside was his name and number scribbled on it. I showed it to Jey, who blew. He got up and grabbed the guy, throwing him against the wall, pinning him up by his neck.

"Jey!" I screamed running over trying to pull him off. All the diners sat and watched disgusted making me blush in embarrassment.

"Have you ever learnt about respect! Hey! Let me give you a little lesson." Jey dropped him as I went to grab his hand and pull him away only for him to swing his fist straight in the face of the waiter. I gasped in shock quickly running out of the restaurant not wanting people to see I was associated with Jey any longer, I was crushed.

I spent the rest of the night in the hotel room, ignoring all of Jey's texts and calls. He knew I was angry as he sent me numerous apology texts, but it was going to take a lot more to make things right.

I turned over to be greeted by the bright sun and a knock at the door. "Room service," a high pitched voice called out. I walked over and opened the door only to see Jey stood in front of me with a tray of breakfast food on. Next to the plate was a vase and a single rose. I sighed letting him in, walking over to the table. He placed the tray in front of me, kissing the top of my head. "I'm sorry," he smiled leading a trail of kisses down my cheek and neck. "I know what I did was wrong but when someone hits on my girl of course I'm going to step in."

"You could have broken his nose or anything," I told him tucking into the toast pieces on the plate. Jey came over and sat beside me, wrapping his arm around my waist. "Even if you were looking after me, maybe next time a right jab to the face isn't the way to resolve it." He nodded completely understanding how I was feeling.

"You may be right, but you have to admit he did deserve it." He raised his eyebrow at me making me chuckle.

"That's not the point," I told him resting my hand on his chest, offering him a piece which he gladly accepted.

"Or maybe you should hit more guys, because breakfast served by you every morning isn't such a bad thing." I winked at him as a small blush grew on his cheeks. I knew deep down he had good intentions when he swung for the guy, and even though I was never going to tell him mabe he did deserve it.

"Brandi! That is not the attitude to have," he joked, leaning in and pecking my lips softly. "I just want to protect you because I love you." 

I placed my hand on his cheek, kissing him softly again. "I love you too," I smiled, tucking back into my breakfast.