The Brian Kendrick for BleachMyLife

As with every Monday I sat down in between Kofi and Xavier, ready to tuck into my protein fuelled meal for the evening show ahead. The three guys were my closest friends as Big E smiled goofily over at me from across the table. I looked down at my latest read which I had left on the table, placing my glasses as a book mark in between pages. "So Bekah, how do you fancy an appearance tonight on the channel."

"I don't know, my book is really good right now, the author has really got me hooked." Xavier sighed, opening up his bag and pulling out one of the retro Sonic games I had always loved. "Don't you dare."

"Come on chick, just the four of us." E wiggled in his seat, rolling his hips and sticking his tongue out at me.

"Fine." I grunted making all three of them fist bump, closing my book and putting it in my bag. I opened up the lid of my drink, only to hear Kofi humming to himself, smirking over to the doorway. "What?" I asked, recognising the look in his eyes.

"Lover boy has entered the room, I repeat, lover boy has entered the room." I subtly turned my head to see Brian walking in, running his hand through his brown locks. I sighed to myself, watching him grab whatever it was he was eating, only to be pulled away by Xavier poking my hips. I turned back and shot him a glare.

"Bekah, you're ours, don't get distracted by Brian." I smiled over as the boys all grunted, flexing their muscles and showing me they'd defeat Brian.

"Brian doesn't like me, so you boys have nothing to worry about, you'll always be my number one, two, and three." They all smiled, as Xavier and Kofi each leaned on either side of me.

"But the question is, who is one?" Xavier sat up, smirking over at me once again, then looked over at E.

"Who?"

"Who?"

"Who?" I fell face first, planting my head on the table, smacking it a couple of times.

"You're all equal, joint first." The boys high fived, although it didn't quite work with the three of them. I finished off the rest of my drink, trying to ignore the boy's dodgy attempts at humour. "Right, I'm out of here. I've got a quick meeting and then I'll meet you for the video." Xavier nodded, as all three stood up, each individually hugging me before I left for my meeting with Stephanie.

As expected the meeting was nothing but boring, and dragged for the whole half an hour it was meant to take place for. Once finished I wanted nothing more then to play Sonic with the boys, so quickly grabbed my things and ran down to where Xavier's set up was.

"Come in!" I heard a high pitched squeal call from the other side of the door. I walked in to see Big E run up to me and hug me tightly. I hugged him back, throwing my bag down.

"Who is ready for some Sonic?" Xavier walked in, setting up the console and loading the game. I noticed there were two seats in front of the screen, so I sat down in the first one.

"Which one of you am I playing?" I asked turning round to look at all the boys, only for all three of them to smirk and wink over at me.

"None of us." Just as Kofi finished the door knocked again, as Brian peeped in. I shot them all a glare as they all chuckled over at me, keeping it silent so Brian didn't hear. "Brian, good to see you, you've met Bekah before." I watched him walk over to me, offering me his hand. I shook it and tried to compose myself, watching him sit beside me.

"So we thought we'd just leave you guys to it, the camera is recording." They all hurried out, pushing each other through the door first. "No leaving until this video is complete." Xavier warned, shutting the door.

I turned the console on in complete silence, setting the whole game up. "You're a Sonic fan too?" The sound of Brian's voice made me jump slightly. I looked over and slowly nodded at him, too scared to speak to him. "Right." I felt awful for Xavier having silent footage, but he brought this on himself. I focused on the game, trying to cut Brian out.

"No! This way! That way! No, Brian, what are you doing?" So my plan didn't quite turn out, competitive and nerdy Bekah came out, and suddenly I found myself way over confident around him, probably setting myself up for doom.

The game ended up coming to an end twenty minutes later, as we both placed our controllers down, recovering from the energetic game we shared. "You're not too shabby at gaming are you?" I smiled, blushing a little, over at him.

"When you have a childhood like mine, you do a lot of weird things." He smiled back over to me as the door opened to reveal three cocky boys. They each walked in, smirking over at us.

"You two seemed to have got on well," Xavier said walking in between the two of us, placing his arms around our necks. Brian looked over at me, smiling once again.

"Yeah, we got on really well thank you Xavier. So well in fact, Bekah, I was wondering if you'd maybe like to head out and catch a movie sometime." Big E came up behind me, whispering to accept. He wrapped his arms around me, squeezing me tightly.

"That would be lovely Brian." He stood up and walked over and hugged me. "I'll give you the details at a later date, when I know three sets of ears won't be listening." I nodded watching him walk out the room. As soon as the door shut the three boys ran over and hugged me tight, throwing me in the air.

"Bekah!" Xavier screamed. "I'm so happy."

"Bekah's got a boyfriend, Bekah's got a boyfriend." E chanted, carrying me around the room. I giggled, finally feeling my feet back on the ground, hugging all three of them.

"I guess this is the point where I thank you guys," they each nodded, squeezing me even tighter, carrying on with their chant making me laugh harder. "I love you guys."

"We love you too," Kofi whispered, making me smile wide, thanful I had the three of them with me.