Brock Lesnar Part 3 for deadman58

I woke up the following morning with nothing still making sense, all I could remember was Brock's words last night and me sat frozen listening to him. I knew I had to speak to him about it, this wasn't one of those things you could just forget about. I got up and sorted then made my way down to the breakfast room in the hotel.

I walked in, scanning the room for somewhere to sit. In the back corner I noticed Brock sat with his sunglasses on and a giant hoodie covering his frame. I took a deep breath then walked over sitting in the seat opposite. "That seat is taken." He whispered, looking down at the menu.

"Oh yeah, by who?" The time it took him to respond showed me he was lying. "Give it up Brock." He brought his sunglasses down, looking at me with a raised eyebrow.

"What could you possibly want that you didn't say last night?" I sighed running my hands through my hair.

"You were the one who told me to sleep on it last night, so I did." He looked up in anticipation, taking his glasses off and placing them on the table.

"And?" He asked, his eyes begging me to continue.

"I really like you too." I smiled watching his eyes light up. He looked at me in confusion slightly, but I nodded my head reassuringly.

"You're sure you are sure?" I laughed as Brock struggled to get his head around it. He raised the menu in front of his face to hide his blush, but I pulled it back down.

"You don't need to hide, it's cute." I could see his blush get darker as he squirmed in his seat at being called cute.

"Britney please, I am a credited tough guy who beats people up for a living, I am most definitely not cute." I bit my tongue, trying to hide my giggle.

"Alright, well I take it back, you're strong." He nodded contently, then slid back from the table. I raised my eyebrow at him watching him walk around to my end of the table.

"Suddenly I'm not hungry anymore," he told me, offering me his hand to pull me up out of my seat. He led me out of the hall and back up to his hotel room.

I walked in and sat on the end of his bed as he walked over to hi suitcase, pulling out a present. He walked over and handed it to me, watching on as I unwrapped it. "It's not much." I tore the paper off to reveal a soft teddy with a rose in his paws. "I meant to give it to you for Valentine's Day, but with your injury I never got round to it. I've carried it around everyday since." I stood up walking over to him and kissed his cheek softly.

"That's the sweetest thing anyone has ever done for me." He blushed, as I wiped the lipstick off of his cheek. He grabbed onto my wrist pulling me forwards so I was stood right in front of him. I giggled staring straight at his chest, then felt a finger push my face upwards so I was looking at Brock. He pushed my hair behind my ears then lent forwards and kissed me properly. I placed my spare hand on his waist, kissing him softly. We pulled away, as he wrapped me in his arms, holding me tightly. "I feel like I owe you a explanation." Brock pulled away from me and walked us both over to his bed. We both sat on it as I turned to face him.

"You don't owe me anything." I shook my head over at him.

"I do." He sighed, signalling me for me to explain even though he didn't want to hear it. "I was so terrified of ruining our friendship if I got with you. I'm unpopular enough as it is without losing you too. I'm so worried that things might not turn out the way we want to, or that we have a nasty arguement that changes things between us." I looked away from Brock and down at the ground.

"Don't you think I'm scared too? I know what you're feeling but I feel like you're worth the risk. If things don't work out then at least we can say we tried, because I won't let our feelings ever ruin our friendship no matter what, you mean too much to me." I felt him move further across to me on the bed, wrapping his arm around my waist.

"You're right, we've got to take our chances, who knows what regrets we might have if we didn't take the step forwards." I could feel him nod, placing his hand on top of mine.

"No matter what we will always have our friendship, and if it turns into love too, then we are still both winners." I looked up at him, smiling up at him. He smiled down at me pecking my lips. I giggled still getting excited by the feeling of his lips on mine.

"I'm so grateful to have you in my life." I held onto his cheek seeing his blush grow again.

"Trust me, I'm much more grateful to have you in mine, and to have you back on the road with me." I smiled, stretching up, and kissing him once again.