Dean Ambrose for LadyLunatic

I laced my arm around my father's, as he smiled proudly across at me. "You look beautiful sweetheart." I leaned across and pecked his cheek lightly, careful not to smudge my lipstick. "I can't believe this day has come."

"Me too dad, but I'm so glad it has." He nodded, as a member of staff came out to greet me.

"Whenever you're ready Sara, Kenjie is waiting." I nodded taking one final deep breath, then gave the pianist a big thumbs up as the doors to the church opened. The traditional theme echoed off the keys, as dad and I slowly walked left foot then right down the aisle of the wooden floor. I looked out at all the smiling faces, only for Dean's to catch my attention. His face looked miserable, like he didn't want to be there, which completely broke me.

"You alright princess?" My dad asked, noticing my stare. I nodded, looking back forwards and getting my first glimpse of a beaming Kenjie. He held his hand out, taking mine from my dad to help me up the two steps to the alter. The white material of my dress fell down the step, as the minister began.

I looked past Kenjie at the stained glass window, admiring the beautiful patterns, as I began to drift out of what was being said.

"Sara, this is Kenjie, Kenjie this is Sara." I pushed the chair back, screeching it along the floor and standing up to greet the shy boy who stood behind Dean. He adjusted his tie, and tugged at the hem of his blazer.

"Hi," I whispered trying to make him feel a bit more comfortable. Despite his coyness he was incredibly handsome, he had a beautiful wave of brown hair, and haunting blue eyes that pierced through me. He was a couple of inches taller than Dean, and carried a brown rucksack in his hand, properly branded.

"Kenjie has just moved to our class, I thought maybe the three of us could be sat together." I nodded, grabbing another chair for him to sit on.

"If anyone here finds any unlawful reason why Kenjie and Sara should not marry, speak now." I snapped out of my dream at the first sound of my name, looking at Kenjie grin creepily at me. I looked out at everyone, waiting to see if anyone would stand. I'd always seen it in the movies when someone felt the need to ruin the day for the bride and groom.

I turned back ready to continue, when a small whisper from one of the rows caught my attention. "I do." Kenjie and I both looked across as an arm raised into the air. I couldn't quite work out who it was through the crowd of people sat down, however as light brown hair came into the picture, I couldn't quite believe it.

"Dean!" I harshly whispered, pleading for him to sit down. He shuffled along the aisle, ignoring the pleas of my family and friends for him to sit down. He came to the front, standing in front of the minister.

"I'm sorry, but I've kept quiet for long enough, now maybe not be the best time, but better late than never." Kenjie looked at me for some sort of answer, but I shrugged my shoulders, clueless as to what was going on. "Kenjie, you're a good guy, we've been through a lot, the three of us have, but I met Sara first. I've tried for over ten years to keep it quiet, but I can't see you go through with this."

"What are you playing at?" I whispered, just as he turned around to look right at me.

"Sara Balboa, I love you. I love you so incredibly much. Please don't do this, I know you don't want him, you and I both know it's me." I ran my hand through my wavy hair, completely taken aback.

"Look mate! I don't know what you think you're doing, but if you don't leave this building right now, I will not be held responsible for my actions." Kenjie came up behind him, threatening him with a  cold whisper into his right ear. Dean didn't look fazed, instead just stared up at me more.

Dean was my best friend, there was no denying that, and there was a time I was completely obsessed with him, I wanted so hard to shout it from the rooftops that I loved him, but I never did. He was my first love, but not my only love, and Kenjie's worried eyes sent me insane. Of all the places and all the times, now was the moment I had to pick between my first true love, and my fiancé. I looked at them both one last time, Kenjie folded his arms in frustration, whilst Dean looked at me, his soft eyes making me feel weak.

"I'm sorry," I whispered, grabbing Dean's hand and running out of the church. Dean ran behind me as the gasps of the guests followed me until I slammed the church door shut.

"Are you sure about this?" Dean asked pulling me in front of him. I nodded sliding the white clip out of my hair, and slipping my jewelled heels off my feet.

"I love you too," I whispered, cupping his cheeks with my cold hands, and slowly leaning in and kissing his lips softly. I pulled back and rested my forehead on this.

"Maybe we should get out of here, I don't want to see you in that dress any longer." I nodded feeling his arms clasp around me, lifting me into the air and carrying me over to the Mini Cooper the two of us had hired out to take us to the reception. Dean slid in first, placing me on his lap. "Anywhere away from here driver," Dean shouted, saluting the driver, before attacking my neck with kisses as the engine roared.

"Better late than never right," I whispered in between giggles as his lips trailed up to attach to mine.

"Absolutely Miss Balboa, absolutely."