Dean Ambrose for samanthyandrenee26

I placed my crown on the top of my head, letting my brown curly locks fall down in front of my red dress. I slipped my heels on and then went out into the forest. I admired all the animals, soaking up all their little sounds. I walked along the dusty pavement, kicking the leaves with the heel of my shoe as I sung along with the tune of the bluebirds. "What a beautiful morning," I whispered to myself, skipping along and down to the nearby park.

I arrived and sat on the wooden bench, a bit rickety, but it would do. A little robin landed on the other end of the bench, twittering away to itself. I smiled admiring its gorgeous red breast, when a commotion arrived between the bushes. I looked up and saw two horses gallop through, one with a servant on, and the other with King Jon Moxley. I watched nervously noticing the evil snarl he had. He looked around making me look down, placing with the red lace fringe of my dress.

"Samantha isn't it?" I looked up and saw that they had rode up towards me. Dean's eyes were on the brave little robin.

"Samantha Snow Apple," I corrected him, but he didn't pay any attention. He reached behind him and pulled out a bow and arrow. He slowly lowered it, aiming right at the end of the table. "No!" I screamed, diving across, scaring the little bird and making him flutter away.

"What did you do that for?" Jon asked, jumping down off his horse, holding onto the reigns.

"You can't harm innocent little animals, they are part of the beautiful nature." He furrowed his eyebrows, unnerving me. I straightened my dress back out, removing all the creases from the material. "That poor robin just wanted a rest."

"It's a nuisance Samantha, just like you are right now." I sighed sadly, sitting back down. I was no harm at all, I was going about my usual business, admiring the creatures of the planet. I looked back down at the ground at a little ladybird crawling across the soil, waiting for Jon to either leave or say something. "Shouldn't people like you be cleaning my palace or cooking my dinner at this time?" I looked at the King in shock, I couldn't believe how cruel he was.

"There is no need to be so rude sir, I'm just taking a stroll through the woods, I've never served for royalty, nor met proper royalty." He shook his head cockily chuckling.

"I'll give you that one Sammy." My usual happy expression dropped.

"My name is Samantha, and will you stop being so cruel. Why don't you just sit and hear the birds sing, or watch that rabbit burrow over there." I pointed across to one of the banks, smiling at the grey rabbit who was digging away. Jon sighed looking down at me.

"You're a relentless character Samantha, I'll give you that, but nature isn't really my thing." I stood back up, taking hold of his hand. He handed the reigns over to his servant and sat on the end of the bench with me. I raised my finger up to my lips silencing him. The birds began to tweet as I hummed our special song. They slowly started to chorus together, making me relax with my company.

"It's special, right?" He looked over at me, the corners of his mouth finally turning into a smile.

"It's nice. Calming." I giggled knowing I had completely changed his opinion. We sat in silence yet again, taking in the surrounding sounds until Jon broke the silence. "How about you come back to my palace for a while, you can see the sights from way up high." I nervously laughed, trying not to seem too excited by the idea. I nodded, feeling him take a hold of my hand, walking me over to his horse.

"My dress will get dirty," I told him, raising the material off of the ground. I sighed looking at the muddy patches across the brown horse from their trek through the forest.

"I'm sure I can find you something," he replied. I nodded taking a hold of his hand and placing my foot on the stirrup. I slowly raised myself up and sat on the horse, Jon quickly climbed on, making it seem a whole lot easier than I had, taking a seat in front of me. "Have you ever been on a horse Samantha Snow Apple?" He turned around taking a hold of the reigns, guiding his horse to start.

"No," I just about manage to say before the horse began to whisk us through the forest and towards the grand structure of the King's palace. My curls slowly came out because of the wind, and the material of my dress blew out in the breeze. I giggled the whole way there, having never experienced any sort of transport like this before.

We pulled up at the palace, making me sigh as I didn't quite want it all to be over yet. Dean jumped down, then placed his hands on my waist and lift me down. He gently placed me on the cobbled ground, as I looked up admiring the old structure. All the materials from years ago were all still in tact. "Welcome to my home," Jon smiled, handing the horse over, watching him be led to the stables. He placed his hand on my lower back, walking me over to the grand door. He opened it up and led me in, walking me into the kitchen, one a lot nicer than mine.

"This place is great," I smiled, looking around.

"Well it's only just about to start," he told me, leaning down towards my face. "Samantha Snow Apple," he whispered into my ear, sending an excitable shiver down my spine.