Seth Rollins for Samii-Vega

I stood proudly behind Seth in the ring, watching him call Dean out. Right now things weren't great, his briefcase had been stolen, and whilst I was only slightly bothered, Seth was furious. "Dean! You come out here right now and hand back what is rightfully mine.

Dean's music played out, sending Seth crazy. I wrapped my hand around his wrist pulling him back to calm him down. He looked over at me and into my eyes, I nodded my head reminding him to stay professional. "Seth Rollins ladies and gentleman. Oh, and hi Sammii." Dean waved over at me, as I tried to stop myself knowing Seth was stood in front of me. "All you ever had to do was ask you know." We both watched apprehensively as Dean walked down towards the ring. He signalled for me to walk over, then handed me the briefcase. I took it, but not before feeling his lips on my cheek. I blushed walking over to Seth and handing him the briefcase.

"I swear if you've done anything to my baby I won't be impressed." I blushed at the fact he cared so much, placing a hand on his shoulder.

"No love, I didn't mean you, I meant the briefcase." I bit my tongue to disguise my anger that he was so wrapped up in that contract. I was humiliated as the crowd chuckled at me. I took a few steps away watching him place it on the table. By now Dean had already shot up the aisles out of the way.

Seth looked at it funny for a few moments, "well are you going to open it?" I asked, looking over at it with him.

"I can't do it." He said pushing it away from him. "Who knows what he could have done." I sighed furiously sliding it over in front of me. I could hear a few murmurs in the crowd but thought nothing of it. I looked back at Dean one last time to see his eye wide and jaw on the floor. Was Seth's behaviour really that shocking?

"Look, I'm sure it's nothing." I told Seth, unbuckling the clips. I lifted the lid up smiling only to be hit with green slime all across my face and down my brand new white dress. In an instant Seth was by my side, desperately trying to get rid of the worst. "Get. Away. From. Me." I huffed knowing that this was all caused by him.

"Ambrose! I'm gonna kill you!" He shouted but as I looked around Dean had already scampered away backstage to get away. I couldn't believe it, the dress was brand new from not two days ago, and now it was ruined. "Sammii let's get you backstage," he told me, taking my hand and leading me out of the ring. We walked up the ramp in complete humiliation, but Seth didn't care, he had his briefcase back.

We headed to the locker room where I quickly walked into the bathroom grabbing plenty of tissue to try and get rid of it. "Seth? Can you give me a hand." I waited for a response for a few moments, but nothing. I stepped back looking through the door to see him polishing the case. "Seth!" I shouted snapping out of his daze.

"Yeah, sorry." He walked over and grabbed some tissue wiping away on my dress.

"No, Seth, don't wipe the dress it'll make it worse. Well, let's be honest it's doubtful it will come out anyway." I heard Seth sigh behind me, placing his hands on my hips.

"First thing tomorrow we will head back and by you a new one, my way of apologising for my stupid behaviour." I turned around in his arms, knowing full well he was trying to hold back a laugh at my current appearance.

"Thank you." I smiled, pecking his lips. "That would mean a lot." He kissed the top of my head as I reached back to try and undo it.

"Let me," he smiled, twirling me around and untying the ribbon. I could hear in his frequent groans he was struggling​ but he got there in the end.

"Alright, I'm gonna grab a quick shower." Seth still stood in the same position, not moving out of the room. I clicked my fingers in front of his face.

"Are you sure you don't want me to stay? What if you find more slime." I laughed at his little addition of a wink, placing my hand on his bicep and pushing him out of the room, shutting the door behind him.

After just about getting rid of all the slime I walked back though wrapped up in my towel, going over to my bag to grab a change of clothes. "No need." I looked over at Seth, who handed me some tracksuit bottoms and a jumper. "Warmed on the radiator just to make you nice and toastie." I grew into a massive smile, walking over and kissing his cheek.

"What did I do to deserve you?" I asked him.

"Well, apart from get slimed I'd say not much, because you deserve me and the world." My blush came back again, as I took the clothes from Seth and walked back into the bathroom. "Be quick, I've got dinner reservations." I looked back at him through the door frame in disbelief.

"Maybe I should get slimed more often," I joked, shutting the door back up, quickly getting changed, ready for the night ahead.

Once finished I walked back through as Seth stared over at me. "What?" I asked, looking down to see if I had a stain on my clothes or something.

"Nothing. I just don't understand how even in tracksuit bottoms and a hoodie someone can look so beautiful." I bit my tongue and continued to pack my bag. After I had finished I walked over to Seth pulling him up by his hand.

"Come on you," I smiled feeling his arm snake around my waist. I reached across turning the lightswitch off, closing the door behind us.

"You have no idea what I've got in store for you," Seth smiled, kissing the top of my head.